Vape Club
What's new

Fogstar Batteries.

Ben fogstar

Premium Vendor
Since my post yesterday I've had people inquiring about the Fogstar batteries in my trusty (beaten up) old Wismec.

IMG-20160828-WA0003.png

Every now and then a customer or colleague will bring up the idea of a Fogstar battery and say how awesome it'd be. However, re-wraps have a lot of hate (especially a certain purple variety) and to put my company in the firing line - I really didn't want that kind of bad press. As a fellow vaper, I too understand the negativity surrounding them - a company comes along, buys factory inferior batteries, re-wraps them and then brands them with a logo and sometimes an amp rating they seem to have conjured out of thin air. This is dangerous and irresponsible - and can not just cause injuries but can be used as ammunition against our right to vape causes.

For us to fully commit to this project, and invest a significant amount of money in it - We had to be sure we could offer something above the norm. A benefit to the re-wrap if you will :

Accurate Amp Ratings - We will never conjure up an amp rating - all amp ratings will be tried and tested. While this may put us at a disadvantage against other batteries (as we cant compete with their inflated specs) - a battery is only capable of what its capable of - end of.

Individual Battery Testing - We will test EVERY battery that we sell. 2 soft checks (as to not damage the battery) A capacity check, and a discharge at the max discharge rating. This is a massive undertaking, as its around 12 hours per battery. This way we can be sure that every single battery we sell - will give the performance that it promises.

Quality Wrap - Theres no point re-wrapping in a material too thick that the batteries dont fit in certain mods. So we put alot of research into a hard wearing wrap - thats not too thick to be functional.

Grade 'A' batteries - We will NEVER wrap reject batteries from a B bin or a C bin - all of our batteries will be grade A

Cell Dates - All batteries we offer will be good dates - as we've always offered through our website.

Extended Warranty
- We will offer customers their money back if they are not pleased with the performance of their battery, no questions asked for a full 30 days.

5% of all profits to NNA - As we are not a nicotine distributor we can help support the vapers fight by offering 5% of all profits to the National Niccotine Alliance.

UK Sources - Wraps, Boxes, Stickers and everything except the main cell will be sourced from local UK businesses.

The first release of these batteries will be a 3500mAh cell - in the next couple of weeks or so, and we will work our way down to batteries with higher ampage in the near future.

fogbatteries_47bff447-8156-48a8-8113-1c71d01b399d.png

Innokin
Being this thorough has reassured me even more about placing an order with you yesterday. [emoji3] Enjoy the rest of the BH. Gotta say I like the design of the wraps.

AcmeFog
What will the cells actually be as in what manufacturer and model?
Could you not use a thinner wrap and leave the original wrap on, as Torchy does?
If you're re-wrapping (with or without original wrap, preferably with original wrap so one can check cells are from the same batch), don't you have to print details of the cell under the Batteries and Accumulators (Placing on the Market) (Amendment) Regulations 2015 as per Torchy?
Sorry for all the questions!

I have recently bought batteries and a charger from you after a lot of recommendations from fellow apes. It is good to know I can buy from someone I trust, great service too. Thanks @Ben fogstar.

Elux
@mannikon I was waiting for you haha. There's a back boring side where all the magic happens! You're correct in order for the batteries to be legal they require that info.

I am aware of torches wraps - I'm also aware they don't fit in certain mods. I don't want to create some bodged up reseller job - that's not my intention. As far as the batch codes go that's something I'll have to come up with a solution - maybe print them elsewhere etc

A full spec sheet will be released with the batteries to make it totally transparent.

@mannikon I was waiting for you haha. There's a back boring side where all the magic happens! You're correct in order for the batteries to be legal they require that info.

I am aware of torches wraps - I'm also aware they don't fit in certain mods. I don't want to create some bodged up reseller job - that's not my intention. As far as the batch codes go that's something I'll have to come up with a solution - maybe print them elsewhere etc

A full spec sheet will be released with the batteries to make it totally transparent.

Cheers, Ben!

Vape Green
..... I don't get it but that might be just because I'm not a teenage boy who wants skulls on his batteries.

I'm secure enough to vape on pink 30Q's without worrying about my sexuality. ;)

..... I don't get it but that might be just because I'm not a teenage boy who wants skulls on his batteries.

Ha! or indeed on an atty or a mod! but there is a market for custom wrapped batteries and as long as they are safe so they clearly display what they are in terms of ratings there should be no issues.
I think the 30Qs are quite pretty ... though I prefer the colour of my HD2Cs ;)

Royal Flush Vape
A

I appreciate the design isn't for everyone. I love my pink 30qs too :)

Back
Top Bottom