What's new

Rose v3 by eden mods

Looks like they are opening the store back up tomorrow though and will have some full sized roses on there so if you want the pre tdp version, you'll need to make your move sooner rather than later :)

Looks like they are opening the store back up tomorrow though and will have some full sized roses on there so if you want the pre tdp version, you'll need to make your move sooner rather than later :)
I knew that would happen. Once again it turns into a limited edition. Drives me nuts.

I might just be dense.

But if TPD prohibits the sale of +2ml tanks - how are they going to sell the ltd edition 4ml tank in the EU. They can't sell them stateside as they are considered a new product according to their regulations (released after august 8 th). Is it just for sale in the UK?

They could have made this clearer - that the 4m version was a limited run (the thought didn't even strike me at that point- stupid, stupid, stupid). It would have cost me my marriage - but I would have had another Rose.

As for the tank beeing a collectable.. My son (10 months) absolutely destroyed the packaging so that ship has sailed. I'll just keep it to myself. But honestly - who considers vape gear a serious investment for future resale?

I might just be dense.

But if TPD prohibits the sale of +2ml tanks - how are they going to sell the ltd edition 4ml tank in the EU. They can't sell them stateside as they are considered a new product according to their regulations (released after august 8 th). Is it just for sale in the UK?

They could have made this clearer - that the 4m version was a limited run (the thought didn't even strike me at that point- stupid, stupid, stupid). It would have cost me my marriage - but I would have had another Rose.

As for the tank beeing a collectable.. My son (10 months) absolutely destroyed the packaging so that ship has sailed. I'll just keep it to myself. But honestly - who considers vape gear a serious investment for future resale?
I was going to say that! Even in 'limited' quantities this stuff isn't going to be rocking up on Antiques Roadshow in years to come.

It's all tech, at the rate shits been moving the lately a 12 month old tank/mod is considered old school and relatively worthless to most bar a few. I.e DNA40. They're still being advertised for a fortune, but the fish ain't biting

Last few rose3s are up on Eden mods site right now. There are currently only 11 left so if you want a new one, this is your last chance before the 2ml version takes over.

So what is everyone's preferred wick for it? I need to go shopping today for essentials and I'm waiting to get my rose so figured I'd get all ready for its arrival :D

I'm now using the cotton variety bacon (v2 ofc) in mine as the ordinary bacon wasn't working quite as well. Seriously tho, I suspect a rolled up smidge of sock would work just fine in this atty. It ain't fussy.

@Purplefowler i have tried a few diff ways with cotton. S wick is the best imo. Offset the slots to your coil by about 45°. Use a medium ammount of cotton. Not loads but not too little. Juice it before to act as a glue if you like. 2.5mm coil is the best imo. Enjoy!! Vapes like a champ

@Purplefowler i have tried a few diff ways with cotton. S wick is the best imo. Offset the slots to your coil by about 45°. Use a medium ammount of cotton. Not loads but not too little. Juice it before to act as a glue if you like. 2.5mm coil is the best imo. Enjoy!! Vapes like a champ
I've got a shit ton of muji so maybe I don't need to get any more wick then :D

Back
Top Bottom