What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Drip tips

gavin 1

Achiever
Hi Apes, there must of been a thread on this before but can't locate one. My question is what are the best drip tips for flavour that stay cool and don't burn your lips. I tend to prefer the narrow style drip tips. Any recommendations please.

Thanks guys instead of the slow boat from China Amy good UK people to get them from?

Not tried teflon which sound interesting but on FT discussions there is criticism of variable finish quality.
I use delrin, stainless steel, glass, acrylic, acrylic over stainless steel, acrylic over brass and stainless steel over glass.
Overall delrin are cooler but on the same tank my stainless steel tip is actually the coolest I think because I use it with a steel tank replacement tube so heat dissipates into the tank? Odd.
Another site to look at is Signature Tips in UK.

Vince makes mini works of art! The thing I like about his work is that the acrylic is mounted on a beautifully turned piece of SS or brass. They really are very good value if you dont mind waiting a few weeks............heres mine on a Goon.......

DSCF3649.jpg

Im after another one of the same but in a different colour acrylic.

Back
Top Bottom