What's new

New member.

norwichvaper78

Postman
Hi everyone,, I'm a on off smoker, I bought a ecig years ago which was rank!. Then a while passed and somebody on Facebook was selling pen style tank ecig things which I bought with loads of liquids, this was awful and gave me a sore throat and the liquids tasted the same.
A few weeks ago a colleague was smoking a box style contraption, I had a go on it, though hey that's not bad and invested a bit into an innokin coolfire, sub ohm tank and Kik eliquids.
After spotting a vape shop up the road I paid a visit, left with a joytech Ultimo tank and 'wick liquor' Boulevard.

have bought a wisemec mod and tank which will take a week or do to get here.

what a great hobby with a very social side to it.

Hi and welcome to the Planet.

there sure is some crap cheap devices out there.
a coolfire is a good mid range mod but its all about the tank. the isubs that come with them are not that great. ive got one but not used it as going by reviews id rather stick to the uwel crowns 1 & 2.

on the other hand Boulevad by wick liquor is nice but i much prefer deja voodoo which is a coconut husk infused juice.

you can find all our recommended juice and hardware suppliers here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-trusted-e-liquid-suppliers.78467/#post858319

I'm happy with the Ultimo tank, nice and smooth for me. I've got the sub tank and spare coils which maybe I'll keep for a high nicotine liquid.
Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

Whatever tanks I buy in the future will have to fit the new mod, which from what I can work out is a totally different thread size.

almost all mods have a 510 pin so will fit almost all tanks.

which wisemec did you buy. was it the RX200 which takes 3 batteries.

Hi and welcome.
As @MrDJ said most tanks have 510 threads so chances are they with fit your coolfire and wisemec. If you have one of the smaller tanks which have the female type thread fitting then there are adapters available to make it fit.

almost all mods have a 510 pin so will fit almost all tanks.

which wisemec did you buy. was it the RX200 which takes 3 batteries.

Bought it from gearbest, they have a deal on, yes three batteries. Same thing in local shop for about £20 more.

Hi everyone,, I'm a on off smoker, I bought a ecig years ago which was rank!. Then a while passed and somebody on Facebook was selling pen style tank ecig things which I bought with loads of liquids, this was awful and gave me a sore throat and the liquids tasted the same.
A few weeks ago a colleague was smoking a box style contraption, I had a go on it, though hey that's not bad and invested a bit into an innokin coolfire, sub ohm tank and Kik eliquids.
After spotting a vape shop up the road I paid a visit, left with a joytech Ultimo tank and 'wick liquor' Boulevard.

have bought a wisemec mod and tank which will take a week or do to get here.

what a great hobby with a very social side to it.
. Hello and welcome to the forum medusa juice King Lynn way they do some nice juice also order online

Welcome to the forum...seen you've started collecting shiny things... Have you informed your bank manager yet?

oh trust me, it wont be just juice you will be buying.
after 18 months im still buying mods and tanks. just ordered the Smok Priv and another Crown 2 as well as 900ml of juice.

once shinyitis takes hold you will be hooked :D

Back
Top Bottom