What's new

vapours-r-us

Go for it! I started at 7 coffee, 4 hazelnut, 4 cream, 3 chocolate, 1.5 caramel (tfa). Prob a good rough guide for where to start, then tinker to adjust for your own taste, maybe add some sweetener or more cream. It is sweet but I personally wanted something nutty and almost savoury as so many juices can get sickly sweet after a while. Going to try a gingerbread (tfa) syrup version soon as its my favourite real life coffee recipe [emoji7]
Its a good next day vape BTW, I put it in a warm bath for an hour and shook it loads then left it with the cap off overnight. Perfect with a morning coffee.[emoji14]

I have got the vru coffee and cream steeping at the minute @ 15% as 20 was too much

Is that the coffee and cream premixed? Haven't tried but let me know how it goes.

I found some of their flavours are better at lower percentages unless steeped a while. Lemonade for example was only good at 10%

Yeah premixed, i always give everything at least a week so should be good by Wednesday

Tried another couple of VRU's juices over the weekend.

Red Astare/ Red Stare whatever it's now called is pretty good, mixed at 15% should probably go for 20% but it's decent stuff, I'm sure it tastes the same as what a vendor sells

Blackcurrant & Apple with added Koolada is very nice, 15% concentrate, 1% Koolada, I do love their blackcurrants, tastes like a squash drink, will add another .5% of Koolada next time

I've been having possible wicking problems in a couple of my recipes using vru concentrates. Unsure which flavour is causing the issue but I have notices air bubbles slowly emerging from the wick holes and occasionally getting close to a dry hit. Extra cold pulls before firing seems to sort it. I think it might be one or a combination of the following, maybe due to higher concentrations of flavour to pg in the concentrates - cream, coffee, biscuit.

Both recipes use coffee, bit one on!y a small amount. Both recipes use cream but only at medium ( 2-4%) and only one uses biscuit but as a lead flavour (8%)

Does anybody have experience with these flavours (vru or others) being generally mixed at higher percentages or having potential to be thicker or more likely to dry hit etc?
Mixed at 60/40 VG and 20% total flavour

Oh yeah and I use tfa caramel original in both at 2% ish
[emoji13]

Last edited:
I've been having possible wicking problems in a couple of my recipes using vru concentrates. Unsure which flavour is causing the issue but I have notices air bubbles slowly emerging from the wick holes and occasionally getting close to a dry hit. Extra cold pulls before firing seems to sort it. I think it might be one or a combination of the following, maybe due to higher concentrations of flavour to pg in the concentrates - cream, coffee, biscuit.

Both recipes use coffee, bit one on!y a small amount. Both recipes use cream but only at medium ( 2-4%) and only one uses biscuit but as a lead flavour (8%)

Does anybody have experience with these flavours (vru or others) being generally mixed at higher percentages or having potential to be thicker or more likely to dry hit etc?
Mixed at 60/40 VG and 20% total flavour

Oh yeah and I use tfa caramel original in both at 2% ish
[emoji13]

Its probably more to do with the wicking itself than the concentrate...I make it at 80vg 20pg with the only pg being used in the concentrate and no problems. What sort of tank are you using?

Hi all. After being advised of how cost effective it is to diy liquids I'm looking into it. Saw a concentrate on vapours r us and wondering if anyone's tried it/would they recommend it. So is the jäger bomb concentrate any good?

I think someone did, 8-Bit Raptor maybe. There's so many pages to read back though, your best bet is using the search function, punch in the name of the concentrate & search this thread only & it should bring up the posts discussing it

I've put two orders in to V.R.U and the first lot of flavours were all nice but the second lot I got that were all different from the first lot were all a bit shit so I'm not sure if I will order from therm again.

Can anyone recommend a good licorice flavour that they do ?

Back
Top Bottom