What's new

Molejuice

depends which flavors you ordered.
most are mixed fresh as they sell out so quickly.
i always give new juice a go when i get them but never comment on flavor until theve had a steep in a dark cupboard for a week to ten days.
then you can normally tell the difference. if it tastes good when you get them then vape on.
worth checking the batch date as gives an idea when it was mixed.

Get payed on the 5th and need mole milk :) get on it guys :D

Ps looking for a nice fruity number to try next but don't like coolada any ideas what might be good to try?

@molejuice do you do all the juices in 0mg or are some limited to 3/6 etc? Looking at Gingerbread Mole, Cinnamon Churros, Mole Toast and Pancake Mole in particular.

We don't do all in 0mg as they are not as popular we can however make some of them up if we have interest in them moles toast we could make in 0mg and pancake and cinnamon churros but the ginger bread was a limited flavour and we won't be making more once its gone its gone sort of thing

Get payed on the 5th and need mole milk :) get on it guys :D

Ps looking for a nice fruity number to try next but don't like coolada any ideas what might be good to try?
Virus, kiwiberry jog I'd suggest I vape them on rotation as they are my all day Vapes

We don't do all in 0mg as they are not as popular we can however make some of them up if we have interest in them moles toast we could make in 0mg and pancake and cinnamon churros but the ginger bread was a limited flavour and we won't be making more once its gone its gone sort of thing

Great. I'll keep my eyes peeled :). Still haven't made an order yet but I'll be making one with the next restock

Back
Top Bottom