What's new

old man pipe and shisha smoker decided to join the club

Hi There @nozzers and "Welcome Aboard!" :) I too, was a Pipe Smoker. When we first got into vaping, I decided that I wanted a Pipe Mod and at that time the choices were pretty thin on the ground. So, we ended up taking a drive down to Dorset to SaferCigs who at that time were the only UK Stockists of the Jazz Carto Pipe Range. One of the things that really appealed to me was that this was one of the very few that actually looked like a traditional Pipe!
Like just about every other Pipe Smoker I know who has switched to vaping, a Pipe Shaped Mod very quickly bored me rigid. I had seen a Mech Tube Mod that had completely won me over, so sold the Jazz Carto and purchased my first Atmomixani Nemesis. The rest as they say.......... is history.
Because of the massive difference in HOW vapour is produced compared to combustable Tobacco, a Pipe Mod just doesn't have the same attraction for me.
I well remember thinking to myself "I doubt I'll use anything else". How wrong I was!!:D:D:D

I'm from Wrexham @ianleeds so not far away, but unfortunately i cant make it due to work commitments. how often and is it in the same place?

@Rob i still enjoy the old pipe now and again when i fancy some good old fashioned tobacco but for ease and the fact I'm able to do it in the house with nobody moaning i have the vape by my side.

@vapellie I'm not exactly a former shisha, it still comes out at parties. what did you use in yours? I've yet to find one i really enjoy?

I'm from Wrexham @ianleeds so not far away, but unfortunately i cant make it due to work commitments. how often and is it in the same place?

@Rob i still enjoy the old pipe now and again when i fancy some good old fashioned tobacco but for ease and the fact I'm able to do it in the house with nobody moaning i have the vape by my side.

@vapellie I'm not exactly a former shisha, it still comes out at parties. what did you use in yours? I've yet to find one i really enjoy?

Was living in Egypt, became pretty much a daily habit.
Damn, can't remember the brand, but there was one that came in little plastic tubs. Their grape, peach, strawberry, even the watermelon, my friends were big into the orange flavour... Shall look it up and post a link.

El Fakher, found it!

And don't use those crappy self lighting coals, they are disgusting. Buy special coal made for Shisha and light a log on your gas hob or buy a small camping stove. Once you get a brick firing, put it in a metal basket and blast a fan or hairdryer on it.

Was living in Egypt, became pretty much a daily habit.
Damn, can't remember the brand, but there was one that came in little plastic tubs. Their grape, peach, strawberry, even the watermelon, my friends were big into the orange flavour... Shall look it up and post a link.

El Fakher, found it!

And don't use those crappy self lighting coals, they are disgusting. Buy special coal made for Shisha and light a log on your gas hob or buy a small camping stove. Once you get a brick firing, put it in a metal basket and blast a fan or hairdryer on it.

excellent, i use al fakher and soex, ive tried the stones but they arent so good. I shall try the coal after ive finished with my batch of self lighting, got too many to just stop using :19:

I never smoked a pipe but I quite fancy trying a pipe vape........anyone got one?? What would you guys recommend??

I never smoked a pipe but I quite fancy trying a pipe vape........anyone got one?? What would you guys recommend??

I had a Guardian III Pipe I had the sub ohm version with a top tank micro on it! Was a beautiful bit of kit!
I ended up selling it a month or so ago due to wanting a rig mod!
[emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom