What's new

Cool fire plus

Iv had no issues with mine battery easily lasts me all day with fairly heavy use, if you have a faulty product then they have to replace the item.

I love my iv plus , not had any issues the only time it jumps around is its been in my pocket and the buttons get pressed by accident, you get a 90 day warranty with it anyway

No refunds is for if somebody changes their mind about a product. If yours is faulty I beleive they are required by law to have it fixed or replaced if its still under warranty. Threaten them with trading standards !

Educate them about the Consumer Rights Act (replaced Sales of Goods Act) which states that products should be of 'as described' 'of satisfactory quality' and 'fit for purpose'. If not you have the right to replacement or repair. If not say you are off down to Trading Standards. A couple of times I have quoted the law to companies who then make a U turn on their original not budging stance and sort out the problem. Make sure that they understand the problem by physically showing them.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/sale-of-goods-act

Edit- Don't let them tell you some crap about having to take it up with the manufacturer. Your contract is with the shop not the manufacturer.

Last edited:
Okay a little update, it went in for check repair, came back a week later and was told no faults found, though the chap in the shop dropped it on a hard floor when i handed it over, it seemed a little better using it in watts, have it set to 12w tonight it has shot up twice first time to 31w then 39w
this is a real shame as i was starting to like it, i will go back to the shop one last time and see if they will replace it, if they dont i will bin it

Okay a little update, it went in for check repair, came back a week later and was told no faults found, though the chap in the shop dropped it on a hard floor when i handed it over, it seemed a little better using it in watts, have it set to 12w tonight it has shot up twice first time to 31w then 39w
this is a real shame as i was starting to like it, i will go back to the shop one last time and see if they will replace it, if they dont i will bin it
With the no refunds sign, alarm bells are ringing have you verified on the innokin sight it's genuine. I'm on my second. My daughter is using my first and they've never missed a beat and the original coolfire 4 must be two years old by now.

So this is where we are on this, emailed the head office of outlet i got it from, NO REPLY, emailed Innoken....no reply, cant find verification code and looks like battery is not taking full charge, going back to smokers delight with it saturday and insisting on a refund, if they refuse i will tell them getting trading standards on them

Don't give up by putting it in the bin. But the quicker you act the better.
If it's within the first 6 months of purchase its up to the shop to prove it was working fine before you bought it. If you leave it 6 months then the burden falls on you to prove the fault was there from purchase. So obviously it's easier in the first 6 months to have the case go in your favour.

I found my receipt, bought this june 3rd, its now back with the shop and a member of staff is going to use it for a week he vapes very heavy so if it does it to him they will take more action

Yeah, no problems with the Coolfires in our household, we have 3, it's my 18month old son's favourite device whilst he watches Spongebob.

Back
Top Bottom