What's new

Nut free guarantee?

edenzack

Initiate
Hi everyone! I've been vaping for about 3 years and try to DIY my own juices and coils, so I consider myself to be fairly knowledgeable when it comes to certain aspects of vaping safely but I was asked over the weekend if I knew of any eJuice that were guaranteed to not contain traces of nuts? I couldn't honestly answer as it's not something I suffer from. Does anyone out there have an intolerance to nuts but are able to vape safely? I would be interested to hear from you, as the person that asked me would like to try other flavours apart from the one she is currently able to use (Virginia blend by Halo of Swansea... I think)
Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks guys. XxxxX

If it was me I'd email chefs vapour with this I'm sure they would be able to answer your question as they are a big supplier and great guys and girls that will be more than happy to help [emoji2]

Most juices should be nut free (or there would have been uproar from the Daily Mail crowd by as someone would have caught a whiff of a cloud in the street & been carted off to hospital), but as she has a rather serious allergy I'd just pop an email to some of the big suppliers that she is interested in trying flavors from to check.

@diva @manabush @ZT
@pfvapes
nuts?

If anyone know any other retail mixers, please tag them.
Personal Opinion - I'd stay clear if you have a nut allergy, I know people who have nut allergies to varying degrees who have never had an issue - but why take the risk? in fact our new labels are going to contain the standard nut warning even though we have found no evidence of such.

Safe than sorry i think is the way to play it.

Personal Opinion - I'd stay clear if you have a nut allergy, I know people who have nut allergies to varying degrees who have never had an issue - but why take the risk? in fact our new labels are going to contain the standard nut warning even though we have found no evidence of such.

Preventions better than cure.

Thanks, sorry for not replying sooner

Back
Top Bottom