What's new

favourite/worst flavours

I've been quite lucky as not been vaping long and not experienced anything rank as yet as I only buy what's highly recommended on here.
Best so far: Elements Pink Lemonade (looking for an alternative) ,Cotswolds custard donut and golden flapjack. Have numerous vapour depot and Nova Vapes steeping in a draw although had a crafty go at Cookie Dough and quickly put it back in the drawer.
Waiting on Phileas Fogg juices so favourite may change when I start on them.

Underwhelmed with Smoozie's strawberries gone wild.

Current ADV is a 50/50 mix of LiQuids tropical Mix and peach. I've got their high vg no 3 in my Cleito and element banana nut in my isub apex but don't use them as much as I have over sensitive fire alarms at home.

Would like to find a decent banana or chocolate milkshake

Worst has to be this Sugar Cookie I had from Zample. Tasted awful. Also anything (water) melon, which is a shame as I love melons.

Not sure of best but I love a good cereal vape. Mustache Milk from Cosmic Charlie's Chalk Dust and Bird Brains from Cuttwood. Mustache Milk is really sweet and milky which I love and then Bird Brains is more of a savoury sweet but hard to pick a fave.

The worst juice I ever tasted was an home made bakewell tart. Evil. It was like licking perfume off a nettle covered in piss.

Best is TMB notes Jam On Toast, worst by a country mile is La Cava Del Puro which in L&T's own words is One of the best cigar style concentrates on the market. It's disgraceful shite, imo a TW junk flavour sell off, vomit inducing garbage.

Someone down my local pub suggested tmb notes range the other day but i have to admit i was put off by the price.. Worried that its too good to be true [emoji23][emoji23] have you tried anything else in their range?

Vapours oven custard cream and their key lime cookie are probably hands down the best juices Ive ever had but I went ott on them and now don't love them as much..
Worst has got to be i think it was a bacon crips concentrate from big juice.. Christ it was bad [emoji23][emoji23]

Someone down my local pub suggested tmb notes range the other day but i have to admit i was put off by the price.. Worried that its too good to be true [emoji23][emoji23] have you tried anything else in their range?

Not yet no, I'd be interested to try their rhubarb and custard and also the peanut butter.

My favourite was wizards brew ping pong till I tried a tank full of diy fruit loops today at a vape shop (no he won't give me the recipe)
Worst is strawberries and cream from raw vapes. Tasted like burning plastic, the weird thing is a mate at work loves it?
I do feel like I am missing out though as I can't seem to find a custard that doesn't make me feel sick. I enjoy the first couple of hits but then feel really ill[emoji13]

Back
Top Bottom