What's new

Heaven Gifts 8th Anniversary Coming—Get Ready For the Biggest Ever Vape Feast

it has to be said that even tho @vapegrl has had a bit of a moan about one thing or another that the witch hunt happening right here now is just as immature as what people are referring to her as. the irony

it has to be said that even tho @vapegrl has had a bit of a moan about one thing or another that the witch hunt happening right here now is just as immature as what people are referring to her as. the irony
See you have "301" posts.

Slowly back off.

Yes, most are fixed, a basic search of the winners whose names pop up time and time and time again is easy enough to do... but SHHHHHHH don't say anything as the powers that be get offended when someone mentions underhanded too'ing and fro'ing of prizes

Search for the previous winner on the comps pages, vendor give aways and manufacturer give aways and you will find your answers. The christmas give aways were the so fixed it wasn't even funny.

And mods are supposed to be impartial, ok!

SO you will all be very pleased that I am leaving you guys to suck each others dicks. Anyone who appears to rock the boat is a spoilt teenager, fuck off.

How many people around here sing the praises of vendors when basically all they are out for is "something for free", how fucking obvious but no one else bats an eye to that.

Proper Chavesque response, and attitude, moan about stuff like mad then when pulled up over it scream abuse at people. @vapegrl i have tried to be nice to you a few times and help you out, and you aim this response at people for saying something to you.
i have said before pm the vendor in question if you have a problem, not post it on the forum. My tip would be stop complaining about the posts and apologise for the "Go suck each others dicks" quote, i suspect we all have a Mrs to do that for us, i have.
Yes i get stuff sent for review and guess why, because i don't keep trying to cause problems for vendors i try to help them. this whole thread towards you moaning should make you see how the vendors feel when you moan about them, if you get me.

Hmmmm...

I wasn't aware I had to be impartial. I try not to get too wound up by anything on the internet, and in particular on potv. I generally consider myself as quite shy and retired.

Having said that, of course there are certain things that wind me up on here.

The last thing I'd want is for people to feel driven out from here. You insulting everyone doesn't help but can easily and quickly be forgotten.

I have never won or received anything for free from any foreign vendor. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, I never expected anything for free.

As for the 'powers that be' comment, I assume it's referring to the overseas vendors running the competitions? If so, and you don't like the way they are done, then just don't enter them.

@vapegrl, stick around, maybe apologise for the comment about everyone sucking each other's willies.

But most importantly, just avoid the overseas vendors pages...

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Last edited:
OK, usually ...................
It isn't the 'done" thing to have 2 Mods wade in on the same subject. It is something that we "try" to avoid at ALL costs, however, I feel compelled to add a comment as it is possible that my compadre @tobywonkanobi is unaware of this latest news .........................

@heaven gifts have just made a truly magnificent Prize Donation to The POTV Raffle. This came about because I had contacted them regarding their Comp and ours running across each other, which ultimately would not have helped anyone.
Sophia instantly contacted me and said that they would put their Comp on "Hold" until our Charity Raffle had ended AND......... THEN........... Made a truly magnificent donation of Prizes.

Now let me clear this up so that there can be NO misunderstandings. I did NOT contact them to request goods for Prizes!! Sophia made this generous offer after we had spoken about dates of Competitions etc. @heaven gifts have done this entirely off their own back.:2thumbsup: :2thumbsup::worship::worship:

In finishing I would just like to add, IF anyone takes issue with the way Competitions and Giveaways are conducted, they would be better advised to make contact with either @OccultScientist or @junglist directly. Surely that would be rather more productive than besmirching everyone who enters such events?

I've nothing but good things to say about heaven gifts. They have great customer service and have sent me numerous unsolicited freebies with any order I have placed with them. Very pleasant in communications I have had with them. Kudos for their support of the raffle and for postponing their comp also.

Thumbs up to heavens gifts for donating a prize, off to look at the comp because its for charity Just hope no one moans if they don't win or win something they don't want this time.

Just to let people know every competition or giveaway i have entered and done what everybody else is able to do names on list and then drawn . And for if the face fits don't know were that as come from . Heaven gifts posted the prize and asked me would I mind putting up a picture when it arrives. It was not to rub people up the wrong way that I had won I don't do social media so didn't do any shares or anything like that .Everyone who entered had 2 goes the same as me so think it was fair we all had the same chance to win .

Back
Top Bottom