What's new

DIY Shopping List (Quality, Pricing & Discount Codes)

@red_devil Off the top of my head I think 100ml of 72mg/ml nicotine will make you about 570 ish ml of juice at 12mg.
500ml of both pg and vg will be about right I should think. Keep in mind that if you get nic in pg and most concentrates are pg based then you will use a bit more of the vg Base than the pg Base.
Does that make sense ? It does in my head but I may have written it down weirdly. :D
The nicotine is the expensive one. Pg and vg are cheap

Not sure about Darrant, have seen mixed reviews, Darkstar is well regarded for Nicotine, they are also good value for concentrates, as is Chef's Flavours.
I tried Darkstars nic, its the worst.

I was getting mine from Piratesvape, but now they have closed shop, looking for a new supplier. Anyone tried Everything Eliquid?

I tried Darkstars nic, its the worst.

I was getting mine from Piratesvape, but now they have closed shop, looking for a new supplier. Anyone tried Everything Eliquid?

Absolutely nothing wrong with Darkstar nic. I've used it a lot, never had or heard of a problem with them...

Absolutely nothing wrong with Darkstar nic. I've used it a lot, never had or heard of a problem with them...
I must of got a bad batch, when i emailed them to say its tastes like pepper, they basically told me to go away.

Ive subsequently spoken to a couple of people who make juice for a living, and they say its junk too. Maybe i caught them on a bad day.

Last edited:
That's a real shame. I know they supply a lot of business' as well as being the 'go to' nic vendor for many on here and for all the Facebook mixing groups. The owner is very active on Facebook and quick to help out with any queries too.

This is the first time I've heard the quality of their nic being doubted.

In my eyes, a quality product from a quality vendor... [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

That's a real shame. I know they supply a lot of business' as well as being the 'go to' nic vendor for many on here and for all the Facebook mixing groups. The owner is very active on Facebook and quick to help out with any queries too.

This is the first time I've heard the quality of their nic being doubted.

In my eyes, a quality product from a quality vendor... [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

I've used Darkstar nic in my mixes (both VG and PG based nic) and have had no problems so far and have received a good service always from them, so a thumbs up from me for Darkstar

Back
Top Bottom