What's new

What tank do you use?

I'm currently using a tfv8 on the releux200s and a tfv l4 mini on the priv220. Tfv8 rocks for flavour and vapour. Tfv4 mini is a great tank but too small imo.

Plus, if your gonna buy a tfv8, you will want to make your own e-liquid. It does drink it but it's well worth it !

Nautilus and nautilus mini all day vapes and the cleito on my aspire mod but I can only use it when I'm out of the house, it's great but I enjoy using it so much I keep activating the smoke alarms

I use iClear X.I (3ml capacity) aromatizer on iTaste 134 Mini when I am on the go. When I working and sitting I change to Vapor Giant Mini tank (approx. 7ml) sitting on the Vapor Giant Mini v2.5 mechanical mod.

I am a kayfun fan and i currently have

4x kayfun v4
3x kayfun v5

At the moment I'm using all of them, but loving the kayfun v5 . Due to ease of build and wicking,also im getting use to the airey draw .Especially when your out and about or at work and you need to re-wick quickly. So soon enough I'll make the v4s redundant and order few more v5s

I'm gonna be honest.

This has confused me even more haha.

So many to choose from!

Used the sub tank mini rba, but found the vape wet.
Goblin mini, too dry.
I don't use either now and use the serpent mini as my day to day tank, however the 2ml tank isn't big enough. Needs filling throughout the day, but the top fill is easy to do and changing the coil/wick can be done mid tank full.
Currently using the crown 2 also. Finding the base of the tank gets really hot :s

Back
Top Bottom