What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tobacco flavour eliquids

Do you vape tobacco flavour eliquids?

• Yes

• No, and never did

• No, but I used to

Results are only viewable after voting.
yup, love tobacco flavours especially tobacco+other stuff. ... also enjoy biscuit, nut and spicy flavours.

Not vaped tobacco flavours so far but am waiting on some from Manabush right now so we'll see, I'm looking forward to trying them :) Anyone care to advise me? Do the Manabush juices benefit from or need any steeping at all? Or are they good right off the bat?

good to go.
most of the standard backy range are 50/50 and better at lower watts.
i use mine in my triton 2 or nautilus at 12watts

edit, dont know what happened there as only part of post showing.

also tried at higher watts in the triton 2 with 0.5 coil at 42watts and its still really good but like a fine 30 year old malt whiskey you sip it to make it last. same with the vape where at lower watts you can savor the vape and make it last much longer :)

Last edited:
good to go.
most of the standard backy range are 50/50 and better at lower watts.
i use mine in my triton 2 or nautilus at 12watts

edit, dont know what happened there as only part of post showing.

also tried at higher watts in the triton 2 with 0.5 coil at 42watts and its still really good but like a fine 30 year old malt whiskey you sip it to make it last. same with the vape where at lower watts you can savor the vape and make it last much longer :)

I use the doofus-proof no-brainer Aspire K4 so I have no control over what wattage I vape at. The coil is rated 40-55w so I'm guessing I'm vaping at somewhere between those two numbers. I'm sure when I become more au fait with vaping that the limitations of the K4 will begin to annoy me and I'll get summat better but atm it does my fine as I can't really mess anything up with it....except that time I bought the 0.2 ohm coils for it by accident and felt like I was vaping an old sandshoe...but thats another story lol The Cleito tank is a real juice guzzler (as I'm sure you know) but afaik it's the only tank I can use on this setup - I think I'll get another tank and keep it aside for stuff that needs to be really savoured, cut the airflow right down and vape more mtl style for max flavour :)

ive never used anything like that with set wattage so cant help much there.
it will still be great flavor but will eat the juice quicker.

ive never used anything like that with set wattage so cant help much there.
it will still be great flavor but will eat the juice quicker.

Yeh I know what I'm using is very limited in terms of what I can and can't do but I guess that's the whole point of a starter kit. On the plus side tho, I've gotten very good at understanding how I can change my vape by modifying tank airflow alone, and by understanding the limitations of what I'm using I can then make a more informed decision about what I should get when I decide to move on. I notice that a lot of new vapers buy quite advanced sounding mods with loads of options regarding coil type, wattage, temp etc from the get go, and then struggle because they have so many bells and whistles and they don't really understand what they all do.

Really excited about getting my Manabush delivery now, and hey if I don't like it then I can just send em on to someone here to make sure they don't go to waste, I'm sure they're gonna be nice tho everyone seems to rave about em :D

I vape a lot of tobaccos. MTL, exclusively on mesh now. I get my earthier flavours from BestCigLiquid. Favourite is Sultan. Tried Dripworx Canadian Brightleaf, Sweet Kentucky and Navy De Luxe. All sweeter than BestCigLiquid, but really good. Not real coil gunkers either so I can use them in cotton tanks...

Back
Top Bottom