What's new

Help with "Coconut Macaroon" recipe

vaporiser

Postman
I started out trying to make a Coconut Cream Cheesecake. I used Coconut 6%, Cream 3% and New York Cheesecake 6% flavours. I'm vaping it at the moment without any steeping. It tastes very much like one of those coconut filled macaroons, hence the title. So now after tasting this I think I'd rather head towards this path instead. How can I perfect this recipe? I feel like trying Coconut and NY Cheesecake at 7% and Cream at 2%. Will this make much difference? I want more coconut and cake-like flavour for the macaroon. It has more than enough of a creamy taste already for a macaroon. Any ideas? Anything else I could add?

As you often do, you've answered your own question really! That's the beauty of mixing - just give what you think a try and see how it tastes. As you've already realised, what it says on the label and what it says on your tastebuds are not always the same thing. :)

I guess mixing is like an art, the flavour concentrates are our palette and the e-liquid bottle is our portrait, it's like painting a picture. I've got it steeping for now, how long do these types of liquids usually take to steep? So far its been half a day :P

I find it really hard to wait as well! :D

Being a desserty, creamy sort of juice I'd leave it at least a couple of weeks. Or I'd try ..... ;)

sounds good ... not sure what help I can offer, unless we all mix it ourselves and do the work for you! ;)

..... maybe try a little 'cake' flavour in there.... like sponge cupcake taste?

Back
Top Bottom