What's new

Lubrisolve questions

ZeroBass87

Postman
Hi everyone, I'm looking to make an order from Lubrisolve towards the end of this week, and having never used them before, I've got a couple of questions for you.

Firstly - is there an alternative way to pay other than PayPal?? I dont have an account with PayPal any more, as they royally fucked me over a few years back.

And secondly - Does anyone know what their concentrates are like? Or would I be better off ordering from somewhere else?

Hopefully fellow Apes can answer these, as I'm pretty sure a few of you use them for your PG/VG/Nic DIY needs.

Cheers,
Mark

Don't know about PayPal but their concentrates are great, I use a few of them. As always a little experimenting with percentages is required to get your perfect balance but once you figure it they're spot on.

you shouldn't need a paypal account, even though the transaction goes through paypal you should be able to "check out as guest" using your card

Can I ask a question about this company?
Is it Lubrisolve.com? Their VG & PG is cheap. Any good? This stuff
Vegetable Glycerine USP/EP Food/Cosmetic Grade (Kosher)

Can I ask a question about this company?
Is it Lubrisolve.com? Their VG & PG is cheap. Any good? This stuff
Vegetable Glycerine USP/EP Food/Cosmetic Grade (Kosher)

No issues I've heard about so far. I've had 20 litres from them in the last year and I imagine they're selling tons of it to vapers.

I've ordered from them a couple of times through their eBay store with no problems. Great quality aswell as far as I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom