Vape Club
What's new

Playing with the big guys now

Now on last bar so got about 8 hrs out of it

WOOHHOOOOO. Finally some actual battery life lol :). The 25r's are good cells.

I use 30q's in my RX's and battery life is very good indeed :D.

If you get another set of 25r's, mark them with a Sharpie to keep them as 2 married sets. If you get a set of 30q's you'll be fine as you'll easily be able to tell the difference :).

Dogs rule :2thumbsup:.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
WOOHHOOOOO. Finally some actual battery life lol :). The 25r's are good cells.

I use 30q's in my RX's and battery life is very good indeed :D.

If you get another set of 25r's, mark them with a Sharpie to keep them as 2 married sets. If you get a set of 30q's you'll be fine as you'll easily be able to tell the difference :).

Dogs rule :2thumbsup:.

Paid attention today. 13 hrs and hadn't even said battery low, was on the Last bar but better than before.

Might go for the 30's off to investigate cheap places for them

Dogs do indeed rule. Especially my foster pups [emoji106]

Vape Green
Paid attention today. 13 hrs and hadn't even said battery low, was on the Last bar but better than before.

Lol. Be careful where you source the 30q's, lots of nasty fakes out there. See what you can find and what prices. INSAT INTERNATIONAL on Amazon are a trusted source if you can't find cheaper :).

13 hours is excellent, that's more like it :). With that sort of life, might just be simpler to get some more 25r's from the same place as those ones, you'll know you can trust them then :). Even my dog agrees :30:.

Demanding? Moi? Never! [emoji6]
Got 25Rs in it, and still going [emoji4] was just going to invest in a spare 3 and didn't know if it mattered if they're aren't 30A
Demanding? You? Pah.

Youve just got 13 hours out of your vape and you're already pushing for bigger batteries! I can't keep up

Premier Ecigs
Demanding? You? Pah.

Youve just got 13 hours out of your vape and you're already pushing for bigger batteries! I can't keep up

Not pushing for bigger batteries, spares. Don't wanna be caught short as I only have a spare married pair not 3

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1472463993.719488.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1472463993.719488.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 47
Vape Green

30Qs direct from torchythebatteryboy (i.e. Not through ebay) :
Flat top = £12.59 a pair
Button top = £13.49 a pair

Definitely genuine

Last edited:
Glad you got sorted out @emmalou79. Can't be running around the forum with cracked nails. We have standards to uphold. Let's say no more about it but please don't let it happen again.

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom