What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Newbie - First Ecig Advice

Little update. Tried the Smok Baby Beast tank this morning and the flavour was bang on. Everything tastes so much better, stronger.
Also, I was able to keep it for free :D I'm going to go through more juice but i'm not fussed, would rather have the flavour :)

For example, the VIP heretic e juice. In the crown tank this was just a background flavour and I couldn't pick anything out but, in the baby beast, I can pick out the banana and cinnamon with ease.
Wouldn't say this e juice is my cup of tea but at least the flavour is there now :D

For example, the VIP heretic e juice. In the crown tank this was just a background flavour and I couldn't pick anything out but, in the baby beast, I can pick out the banana and cinnamon with ease.
Wouldn't say this e juice is my cup of tea but at least the flavour is there now :D

Great to hear @dragonbreath ! Been meaning to try out that TFV8, but I've moved away from tanks really... would have to get the RBA at the very least. I want the Pharoah RDA though next, love the deck... will make for some creative builds. Wait till you try that Heisenberg in the Baby Beast. Reckon you'll love it!

Great to hear @dragonbreath ! Been meaning to try out that TFV8, but I've moved away from tanks really... would have to get the RBA at the very least. I want the Pharoah RDA though next, love the deck... will make for some creative builds. Wait till you try that Heisenberg in the Baby Beast. Reckon you'll love it!
It's was dispatched this morning so may have it tomorrow :D
I think it will be a long time before I start looking at rebuildables, still getting my head around the standard stuff !

The order arrived today. I doubled checked the order and I ordered everything in 3mg strength but the two bottles of heisenburg they sent are 12mg's. Hopefully they will rectify this :/

Hi guys,

After trying some friends e cigs i've decided i'd like to buy my first.

Two recommendations from friends were:
- Joyetech eVic
- X Cube Mini

Do you think either of these would be a good choice for a beginner or are there better options?

Thanks !

Did you manage to get hold of one?
I'm selling a cube mini with uwell crown, a dripper tank and loads of coils

The order arrived today. I doubled checked the order and I ordered everything in 3mg strength but the two bottles of heisenburg they sent are 12mg's. Hopefully they will rectify this :/
All sorted, good customer service. Just had to take a quick pic, correct strength will be here next week :)

@MrDJ I noticed some people mention ultrasonic cleaners... Is this needed for cleaning tanks? Or am I ok just dismantling and running everything under warm water? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom