What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello, and a Manabush Bank Holiday discount code

fook me sideways.

Martyn you are a top geezer. just replied to your email. thank you.

@MrDJ all sorted now mate you will defo order the toffee again once you tried it
Not opened my latest one I got early this week as it soon goes lol

@MrDJ all sorted now mate you will defo order the toffee again once you tried it
Not opened my latest one I got early this week as it soon goes lol
thanks for reminding me on this one Derek. i have no idea how i missed it off the list to order. im all sorted now thanks to @manabush

skint, but happy.
new Priv mod on its way and 210ml Manabush, 300ml Just custard, 60ml dinner lady, 60ml shortstack hotcakes, 20 coils from fastech and maybe a ikkle molejuice later.

thanks for reminding me on this one Derek. i have no idea how i missed it off the list to order. im all sorted now thanks to @manabush

skint, but happy.
new Priv mod on its way and 210ml Manabush, 300ml Just custard, 60ml dinner lady, 60ml shortstack hotcakes, 20 coils from fastech and maybe a ikkle molejuice later.
I'm still crestfallen that I can't buy the banana bunkr. Really want to try that one but I may eventually have to drive to steam tea and vape to get some.

skint, but happy.

skint, but happy.
. That's what I call shopping ;)

Manabush:- Omusa is king for me.
Spirit walker:- Two Arrows
Bunkr:- Now it's the Rhubarb Tartè

I don't MTL, so don't hit up Manabush much. However in a MTL setup, Nokomis and Omusa are heavenly.

Back
Top Bottom