What's new

Dumb Question

They seem a bit pricey and can be had from China but buying from someone who states they are in the UK at least it should come more quickly and you will have buyer protection ...

There was a guy here once who said he strapped his juices to the blade of his jigsaw to shake them up, but then he was clearly mad.

Tumble dryer....on delicate or cool setting (so its not too hot).

Wrap all your juices together in a plastic bag (in case of leakage), then wrap a towel around them all(to stop the clunking, then pop the whole thing into a tumble dryer for 10 mins.

Do this whenever you want to shake them up.

(I do this & it works nicely)

:ape1:

They seem a bit pricey and can be had from China but buying from someone who states they are in the UK at least it should come more quickly and you will have buyer protection ...

A few times now I have purchased stuff from eBay from a seller stating they were in the UK and it still arrived from China 2 weeks later.

A few times now I have purchased stuff from eBay from a seller stating they were in the UK and it still arrived from China 2 weeks later.
Yeah, quite a few Chinese companies are using a UK 'office' to post on eBay, but obviously still sending from China! Usually does say in the VERY small print!!! [emoji37]

Yeah, quite a few Chinese companies are using a UK 'office' to post on eBay, but obviously still sending from China! Usually does say in the VERY small print!!! [emoji37]

Not just eBay - Amazon too. I just ordered a computer cable from a company displaying a UK address, cable took over 2 weeks to arrive and had been mailed from China >.<

I use a labratory clamp (3 finger) on the end of a drill place the bottle with a stem and the drill does the work. Use at moderate speed.

Whenever I've tried shaking bottles I find the juice too viscous and doesn't really move a lot in a standard bottle.

Whenever I've tried shaking bottles I find the juice too viscous and doesn't really move a lot in a standard bottle.
It won't mix well if you fill to the top use bigger bottles and half fill or mix in a different container I use conical flasks with a rubber bung or you could use a jar and get a milk frother then decant into your bottles.

Back
Top Bottom