What's new

Why is it?

It was stress that knocked me off the wagon hard, in fact it was stress that started me vaping again too. I tried upping nic, changing vape style, sniffing ashtrays and purposefully went round to a house I knew everybody smoked in and even the intense stale smoke didn't rid me of the want of a cig.

Definitely isn't the nic that's being craved as I have devices far better at delivering the stuff and I don't even smoke a full cig I tend to roll one wander outside have a couple of pulls and dispose of it. All I would suggest is that, unlike me who went for menthol as I like them, if you do end up giving one a try you seek out the most rancid ones you can. 20 imported Moldovian camel dung specials should be enough to put the idea back on the maybe later shelf :D

your not alone dude, i woke up this morning & had really bad cravings & its been 3 years since my last ciggy, ive been chain vaping all morning & feeling better know, i just remember how ill i use to get

and that is enough to remind why i gave them up.

@bellyman . Shit happens mate, i went away for a music festy last week and ended up getting stoned, not with bricks by the way, but since getting home i have been good and just vaped. I really hope you can stay away from the dreaded's mate. i will say this i found the taste of the green nice but detected the taste of baccy and it was horrid it was my first smoke since the start of last year, must get a dry herb tank i think., anyway good luck Matt hope you can manage to stay clean.

For everyone who reads the thread a nurse who dealt with one of the local quit smoking surgery's said that tobacco was harder to give up than Heroin, which is bad, begs the question why tobacco can't also be a banned sunstance

Confession time.
I'm sort of a duel fueller as I still smoke fatties every evening, but I havent had a fag in ages.
I didnt crack, I guess it was from being so strunk on Friday night.
And the success rate of people who try and give up smoking is 4%. I bet its more than 4% of smackheads who can give up...

Confession time.
I'm sort of a duel fueller as I still smoke fatties every evening, but I havent had a fag in ages.
I didnt crack, I guess it was from being so strunk on Friday night.
And the success rate of people who try and give up smoking is 4%. I bet its more than 4% of smackheads who can give up...
i am suprised i have stayed away from both since i got back last Monday, to be honest its the smell of fatties that makes me want, the stinkies i don't like the smell or the taste, I forgot my tramadol when i went so that was part of why i toked for the pain relief. glad you didn't cave in Matt, and fair play for enjoying a nice Breakfast every day.

Back
Top Bottom