What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vapours-r-us

Bought some cheap stuff from G1 yesterday, 35ml for £6.50, and it turned up today! Blue Crunch, a blueberry cheesecake. Really impressed, nice natural tasting blueberry on the inhale with creamy biscuit on the exhale. I had been vaping my strawberry shortcake recipe that i made on thursday and found it hard to put down, but I can let it steep properly now!

Bought some cheap stuff from G1 yesterday, 35ml for £6.50, and it turned up today! Blue Crunch, a blueberry cheesecake. Really impressed, nice natural tasting blueberry on the inhale with creamy biscuit on the exhale. I had been vaping my strawberry shortcake recipe that i made on thursday and found it hard to put down, but I can let it steep properly now!
G1????

I know right?! Never heard of them and actually saw the juice on eBay (with a crafty get around the no nicotine rules they have :p ), figured it might he somebody just selling off their mediocre creations, but wanted a cheap vape and took a punt. Glad I did, its no premium juice but very decent. I searched potv and found a video review earlier today, check it out.
https://www.g1juice.co.uk/
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...angerizzy-strawberry-zing-blue-crunch.101743/

I know right?! Never heard of them and actually saw the juice on eBay (with a crafty get around the no nicotine rules they have[emoji14]), figured it might he somebody just selling off their mediocre creations, but wanted a cheap vape and took a punt. Glad I did, its no premium juice but very decent. I searched potv and found a video review earlier today, check it out.
https://www.g1juice.co.uk/
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...angerizzy-strawberry-zing-blue-crunch.101743/
I've just ordered 3 for 15, see what they are like. Good price so hopefully will be OK. I've got a cupboard of stuff steeping and down to my last 50ml of stuff that's actually ready so will hopefully plug the gap

I've just ordered 3 for 15, see what they are like. Good price so hopefully will be OK. I've got a cupboard of stuff steeping and down to my last 50ml of stuff that's actually ready so will hopefully plug the gap
Yeah I wish I had looked for a website before ordering from eBay, 3 for 15 is a great deal! It also makes me wonder if it could be worth jumping into the juice business myself. I could easily convert a spare room into a mini lab and there seem to be a lot of vendors out there but most are overpriced compared to diy costs. That said, I only have two flavours I am proud of so far . . .

What flavours did you buy?

Strawberry Zing Orange Squeeze and Juicy Peach Yogurt

What are your two flavours that you're proud of? I'm mainly using single flavours as when I've mixed just gone horribly wrong

The Strawberry Shortbread I mentioned (its a new slight revision). I used mostly VRU concentrates, using biscuit with a little cream, vanilla and coconut to enhance the buttery richness, and tfa strawberry ripe with capella sweet strawberry for the initial fruity tang. Also a mocha with hazelnut syrup I called Mocha Bueno! Its my favourite ADV, mild chocolatey hazelnut on the inhale with a creamy bitter-sweet coffee on the exhale- all vru except the caramel from tfa. I plan to make an all VRU version in the future as they are so much cheaper!

And yeah my first attempts were terrible. I tried rum n coke and a Jamaican ginger cake that all turned out tasting like dish soap!

Go for it! I started at 7 coffee, 4 hazelnut, 4 cream, 3 chocolate, 1.5 caramel (tfa). Prob a good rough guide for where to start, then tinker to adjust for your own taste, maybe add some sweetener or more cream. It is sweet but I personally wanted something nutty and almost savoury as so many juices can get sickly sweet after a while. Going to try a gingerbread (tfa) syrup version soon as its my favourite real life coffee recipe [emoji7]

Back
Top Bottom