What's new

Sunken 510 pin on Zero clone.

@Crewella
Is this any help ?
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1472401347.545859.jpg

That's a Mini I presume @mozzer44? We are talking about the Bigger Zero here.:2thumbsup:

image.jpeg
Yeah Rob it's a mini.Sorry misread the thread tittle [emoji15]

Last edited:
Thank you Rob, you're a star, as always. :10:

And I absolutely take your point. The bottom line is I got it cheap, I've made it work and I'm happy - I knew the risks of buying on FT and I took it on in full knowledge of what I might be in for. I'm thrilled to have got my hands on one, and now they're out of stock again I'll need a lot of persuading to send it back, believe me. On the other hand, I'm not going to lie down and let them mug me - I don't mind spending the time going through the warranty process, so I might as well give it a try and see where it takes me. ;)

I just wanted to get my facts straight and make sure I was being fair, so I really appreciate your input. :thankssign:
No probs with mine !!!
Heres the 510,
IMG_20160828_173533.jpg
And here's with the pin out!!!
IMG_20160828_174024.jpg

@mozzer44 That;s what I expected to see, as I'd only seen the Zero Mini before I got this one! But thank you! :)

Thanks again @Rob :10:

@HAZZA1962 That's perfect, thank you - I am now armed with the facts to have a go at FT. Much appreciated, especially after having rescued me in the first place by telling me which way it turned, cheers. :2thumbsup:

@city461 That's incredibly kind of you, thank you. For now, having got it to turn and having put my own insulator in I think I'll be OK with the original pin, as long as I'm careful. It's very good to know there might be a chance of getting another if this one does get mullered, though. :D

I really don't know what I'd do without this forum - you're all so very kind, thank you. :grouphug:

Back
Top Bottom