What's new

Dumb Question

dodgegirl.mg

Need some advice. Does anyone think I could you an ultrasonic cleaner with no liquid in it it shake my juice. I'm a firm believer in the two week juice steep but I have fibromyalgia and it kills my arms to shake my juice everyday ( I have lots). Any input Would be great.

I might be wrong but I think you would need some fluid in there for the ultrasonic waves to travel through, but yes it would work. You don't actually need to shake everyday during the steeping process, it's the time element that works the magic.
I keep my steep box on top of my washing machine so every time there's a load in it gets agitated by the movement of that.

Not sure about the ultrasonic cleaner but could you maybe put the bottles on top of a washing machine with a towel over the top to hold them in place whilst its on a spin cycle?

Not sure about the ultrasonic cleaner but could you maybe put the bottles on top of a washing machine with a towel over the top to hold them in place whilst its on a spin cycle?
That might work, lord knows I do at least one load of laundry a day

Nic doesn't need to steep, so you can always let the rest of the mix steep then add the nic as you're ready to start vaping it, quick shake then and done

You will need liquid for the ultrasonic but if I'm honest I didn't notice any difference after a few hours in a cleaner I'm not convinced. If its just to mix your juice get a milk frother or fashion a little whisk out of some kanthal wire and use a drill.

Back
Top Bottom