What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best Series mods

puff_o0

Initiate
Looking at getting a series mech mod for cloud chasing to try before I get into building my own.

The noisy cricket interests me, mostly due to the price point and size, but it just isn't very interesting to look at.

Alternatively I was looking at a stacked AV able clone, less convenient to carry around but good looks and can just run it as a single battery mech.

Anyone got any other suggestions for me to have a look at ? The more interesting looking the better, and preferably if you know it has a low voltage drop.

There's the Vaperz Cloud stuff: VCPs [Piglet] in various colours, also a 26650 version now. Also, the VCM Stacked 26650 - or if you prefer they do 18650 series tubes too. Evolution Vaping usually have a decent amount of VC Gear. The Piglet's probably the best of those, plus it doesn't look like an offensive weapon...sharp corners though...

There's the Vaperz Cloud stuff: VCPs [Piglet] in various colours, also a 26650 version now. Also, the VCM Stacked 26650 - or if you prefer they do 18650 series tubes too. Evolution Vaping usually have a decent amount of VC Gear. The Piglet's probably the best of those, plus it doesn't look like an offensive weapon...sharp corners though...

Ooo I have seen the hammer of God from them before but not the piglet, really like the look of it. I guess it's not too big a deal the size of it since it will just be for blowing clouds not for everyday carry

there is a noisey cricket v2 hitting the market soon, love my NC but like you said its not much to look at which maybe why i like it haha, but the v2 looks to have improved the design a lot

Who said @puff_o0 who said there not interesting to look at ? If you do get one you might want to get an upgrade kit from modmaker coz the switch on the cricket can be very temperamental. What your price range ??
uploadfromtaptalk1471493148159.jpg

there is a noisey cricket v2

Yeah I've seen this, it's not really mechanical anymore though, may check it out, but was leaning towards the full mechanical side of things.

Who said @puff_o0 who said there not interesting to look at ? If you do get one you might want to get an upgrade kit from modmaker coz the switch on the cricket can be very temperamental. What your price range ??
View attachment 101197

I like that a lot, used to collect warhammer when I was a kid, obviously had an ultramarine army among the collection so that pattern interests me greatly.

And that's good to know about the switch, saw the set on mod maker the other day and wondered why they were selling it.

Price range wise, was looking towards the cheaper end of stuff I.e. Clones etc however if something really takes my fancy then I don't mind paying around 100-150 but has really got to be quality, seen a lot of crap mods retail for that.

i just picked up a full endless mods v2 kit, full copper with both single and stacked tubes. Amazing airflow, very easy to build (think 24mm twitsted messes 2 deck). only £100 for a full authentic setup

i just picked up a full endless mods v2 kit, full copper with both single and stacked tubes. Amazing airflow, very easy to build (think 24mm twitsted messes 2 deck). only £100 for a full authentic setup

Yeah was looking at them, really taking my fancy. Was that on shade e-Vaping ?

Back
Top Bottom