What's new

Uwell crown 2

Quick update, as I had it for a month or so....
0.5 rafale coils - spot on, just need about 35w at least to get the best out of them, 0.8 coils - good, but don't last long, 5 days Max for me so far at 22-24w (good flavor for me and good clouds) not a steam train lol. However, finding my self using cleito much more, in my opinion, flavor much better, but is thirsty as hell. Haven't tried v. 3 coils yet as got plenty of rafale 0.5 left and I'm not buying any until problem solved. Has any one swapped bottom of the crown 2 to rafale yet? (not coil, actual tank)? Any flavor difference after? As rafale vrba leaking in crown2 but coils spot on.

the raf coils are rated at 0.5 40-80watts so they should last much longer than that.
i run mine at 50watts and get about 2-3 weeks out of them.
i prefer the 0.2 which i run at 70watts.

if the original crown 2 0.8 coils are the version 1 or 2 then that could be why they are not lasting as they are naff. the V3 coils are meant to have replaced them but ive read some places are still selling the 1 and 2 versions.

Quick update, as I had it for a month or so....
0.5 rafale coils - spot on, just need about 35w at least to get the best out of them, 0.8 coils - good, but don't last long, 5 days Max for me so far at 22-24w (good flavor for me and good clouds) not a steam train lol. However, finding my self using cleito much more, in my opinion, flavor much better, but is thirsty as hell. Haven't tried v. 3 coils yet as got plenty of rafale 0.5 left and I'm not buying any until problem solved. Has any one swapped bottom of the crown 2 to rafale yet? (not coil, actual tank)? Any flavor difference after? As rafale vrba leaking in crown2 but coils spot on.

Is the Raf RBA leak a wicking issue or they're leaking due to being for a different tank?

I just got 2 Raf RBA's and damn have they made them awkward to build with!!! They're more like a disposable than an RBA :(. Not particularly impressed.

I might as well have rebuilt the damn stocks.

Is the Raf RBA leak a wicking issue or they're leaking due to being for a different tank?

I just got 2 Raf RBA's and damn have they made them awkward to build with!!! They're more like a disposable than an RBA :(. Not particularly impressed.

I might as well have rebuilt the damn stocks.
Don't know mate, just leaks trough the air supply holes, not much, but noticeable. Watch the YouTube videos how to rebuild vrba, not that hard, but not the easiest tho.

the raf coils are rated at 0.5 40-80watts so they should last much longer than that.
i run mine at 50watts and get about 2-3 weeks out of them.
i prefer the 0.2 which i run at 70watts.

if the original crown 2 0.8 coils are the version 1 or 2 then that could be why they are not lasting as they are naff. the V3 coils are meant to have replaced them but ive read some places are still selling the 1 and 2 versions.
That's why I will not buy any for a while. Waste of money, uwell should refund every penny to customers for that or send 'fixed'coils instead. Had pack of 4 0.8ohm and they're was gone in 2 weeks. For £10-11 it's a rip off.

if you buy from recommended suppliers in my link below then it shows on their site that they are version 3 coils. if it doesnt dont buy.

Don't know mate, just leaks trough the air supply holes, not much, but noticeable. Watch the YouTube videos how to rebuild vrba, not that hard, but not the easiest tho.

For a modern RBA they're incredibly cack-handed.

The wire is held in place in exactly the same fashion as a basic stock coil. No proper deck.

If and when they make the Crown 2 RBA available outside of North America only they had better be an improvement or my Crown 2 could well end up back in the box.

WTF are Uwell thinking??? Seriously!!

Back
Top Bottom