Vape Club
What's new

The NEXT BIG POTV Charity Raffle.

3 really bad weeks and just coming out of it, so trying to do stuff again
Hope everythings on the up and up for you mate, truley top ape i also cannot wait to see what you come up with next, everytime i see you post one of your new projects you blow me away. Keep ya head up mate. [emoji106]

E-liquids.com
Despite what happened they WILL be stuff from me for raffle, the main one will be the VW flat bed drag van...etc etc

AcmeFog
Just a quick question if I may?:)

Last time, we made up various Bundles of donated Items so that we ended up with 10 Really Nice Prizes. This time, we have some exceptional items being donated and in some cases, I feel that they warrant being offered as a Prize individually.

So my question is..................
How would you most like this to be done?

(A) Prize Bundles made up and the Higher End Items offered individually
(B) As many Bundles as we can put together

Obviously, as things stand, I would think that we can easily exceed the 10 Bundles offered last time and my feeling was that the more Prizes offered, the greater the Ticket Sales, which is after all what we are trying to achieve:D

So......... what do YOU all think?

looking forward to the 9th :drool: out of the two options id say A but if im honest looking at all the prizes id be happy to win any of them singularly as they are all lovely prizes

Smoore
I think option A too @Rob. There's a good few beautiful individual prizes which more than warrant being offered on their own, and I think the attraction of a pretty large bundle of other goodies would be better than lots of small ones. More attractive and more incentive to buy more tickets maybe?

Last edited:
Vape Green
If theres high end bundles then it should grab more attention but if every bundle had a high end item in it then that could grab more attention cos more chance of winning a prize with a high end item in it..... But i sa "A"

Innokin
OK.......... I think I know what I'm doing, so once we have everything sorted with regard to pictures and details, the fun starts, deciding what to put with what to make a nice bundle.:2thumbsup:

The High End Mods will go as Separate Items. At the moment I can see us being able to do about 18 or 20 Bundles and then the High End stuff.:worship:

Bloody marvellous effort from everyone whom has thus far donated. Without you............ It wouldn't be happening!!:worship::worship::worship:

Back
Top Bottom