What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best YouTube channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

joewilko7

Postman
Morning all

Just mooching about on YouTube, watched some great videos from Xhale Vaping, subscriber to his channel. Anyone got any good recommendations for more channels? I like watching anything from hardware reviews and eliquid reviews to watching the tips and tricks

VapingwithTwisted420
Vaping Biker
VapnFagan

Those are my main ones.

Been enjoying the Slo Mo Guys recently. As for vaping youtubers that depends if you can bear their company for more than ten minutes.
I'd happily listen to Big Lou say whatever comes into his head all day - even if it's total bollocks...his recent appearance on Fresh03's channel was over far too quickly ;)

Good thread and a few suggestions to try...too many of those I've viewed so far have been a little too "street" for me; I'm getting old!

P busardo is a bit of a wedding dj. But he is in it for the right reasons and well informed. I don't agree with a lot of the reviews but he thoroughly tests New gear.
Our own vaping with Vic is good. And indoor smokers can be a laugh the man's a total stoner and the reviews are lightweight but I find him watchable in that ott american way.

image.jpeg
This one....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom