What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello, and a Manabush Bank Holiday discount code

seddon

Initiate
Hi,

I am a long time lurker, almost two year vapor and down to 3mg from a 24 start!

Saw a discount code on Facebook: BANKHOL29

Manabush was an early love, and the affair continues. Still like my tobacco vape

Hope this helps someone if I get out of mod

hey there and welcome! Oddly enough I've just used that BH code to get a pick n' mix selection from Manabush - hope they're as good as everyone says, I've never really thought about vaping baccy flavours but I had a shaky want-a-ciggy moment last night (which I got thru with the help of wonderful people on this very forum - thanks guys!) and thought I may as well try some while they were discounted. I chose Omusa, Waxahachi and Chiricahua Sun - what's your favourite from their range?

hey there and welcome! Oddly enough I've just used that BH code to get a pick n' mix selection from Manabush - hope they're as good as everyone says, I've never really thought about vaping baccy flavours but I had a shaky want-a-ciggy moment last night (which I got thru with the help of wonderful people on this very forum - thanks guys!) and thought I may as well try some while they were discounted. I chose Omusa, Waxahachi and Chiricahua Sun - what's your favourite from their range?
Like them all, except the banana one. Pow Wow and the coconut (I would have never thought I would like it at all) are my favourites, like your choices and the chocolate one too.

Got to Manabush early since I was really into baccy, and probably still my favs and got me into sweet flavours (again, I would never have thought)

Hope you like them too. I had a smoker staying last weekend, and have been really feeling the need and was hoping for a code. Sometimes life is good

Omusa is the only one I'm not keen on. My favourite is Nokomis followed by Powwow and Chiricahua. Just ordered 80ml. Hope you enjoy them.

Hello and welcome @seddon to the forum just got mine this week like them all but some more than others try the bunkr toffee creame had to get some more of that this week

Hello and welcome @seddon to the forum just got mine this week like them all but some more than others try the bunkr toffee creame had to get some more of that this week
bugger it. i didnt get that one only the strudle.

hi mate it's funny I like apples but cannot stand apple pie the bunkr toffee one is lush I even bought the t shirt from @manabush
ive just sent them a message to see if it can be added to my order. i dont know how i forgot to add this one DOH!

Back
Top Bottom