What's new

Custards, where to start

I have been through many custard concentrates and capella v1 (this is what you have as make my vape do not stock the v2) imho is by far the best. I never go over 15% as the longer it steeps it can become a bit like cardboard at high % plu I dislike it when its used over 15%. That is my tastes though and yours may differ but 4% is very low, if i was using it at that percentage I would add 2% vanillin added and 3-4% vanilla swirl with bavarian cream at 2-4% to lift it a bit.

Thanks, that`s good to know so it looks like I do have v1 then, it was a job to tell via the label.

I have been through many custard concentrates and capella v1 (this is what you have as make my vape do not stock the v2) imho is by far the best. I never go over 15% as the longer it steeps it can become a bit like cardboard at high % plu I dislike it when its used over 15%. That is my tastes though and yours may differ but 4% is very low, if i was using it at that percentage I would add 2% vanillin added and 3-4% vanilla swirl with bavarian cream at 2-4% to lift it a bit.
yeah it will be probably a matter of taste, but I've tested different percentages and found that 4% to 5% is where it shines the most, more than that and I'm just tasting the sweet side of it, no lemony hints anywhere...

Back
Top Bottom