What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help with "Coconut Macaroon" recipe

vaporiser

Postman
I started out trying to make a Coconut Cream Cheesecake. I used Coconut 6%, Cream 3% and New York Cheesecake 6% flavours. I'm vaping it at the moment without any steeping. It tastes very much like one of those coconut filled macaroons, hence the title. So now after tasting this I think I'd rather head towards this path instead. How can I perfect this recipe? I feel like trying Coconut and NY Cheesecake at 7% and Cream at 2%. Will this make much difference? I want more coconut and cake-like flavour for the macaroon. It has more than enough of a creamy taste already for a macaroon. Any ideas? Anything else I could add?

As you often do, you've answered your own question really! That's the beauty of mixing - just give what you think a try and see how it tastes. As you've already realised, what it says on the label and what it says on your tastebuds are not always the same thing. :)

I guess mixing is like an art, the flavour concentrates are our palette and the e-liquid bottle is our portrait, it's like painting a picture. I've got it steeping for now, how long do these types of liquids usually take to steep? So far its been half a day :P

I find it really hard to wait as well! :D

Being a desserty, creamy sort of juice I'd leave it at least a couple of weeks. Or I'd try ..... ;)

sounds good ... not sure what help I can offer, unless we all mix it ourselves and do the work for you! ;)

..... maybe try a little 'cake' flavour in there.... like sponge cupcake taste?

Back
Top Bottom