What's new

Why is it?

Matt its the stress.. If it was alcohol @3dj would be back on the stinkies every day...
Dont keep the fuckers anywhere near you, dont buy them.
Maybe get some baccy flavoured juice just in case...
You can always come on here to vent your stress and get support...
Fuck me your in Belgium get on that fantastic beer till your com
It could be way worse Jerry, I could have @3dj's hair!
In your dreams. :D

@bellyman . Shit happens mate, i went away for a music festy last week and ended up getting stoned, not with bricks by the way, but since getting home i have been good and just vaped. I really hope you can stay away from the dreaded's mate. i will say this i found the taste of the green nice but detected the taste of baccy and it was horrid it was my first smoke since the start of last year, must get a dry herb tank i think., anyway good luck Matt hope you can manage to stay clean.

For everyone who reads the thread a nurse who dealt with one of the local quit smoking surgery's said that tobacco was harder to give up than Heroin, which is bad, begs the question why tobacco can't also be a banned sunstance

If you had answered your mobile you would have known. Did you manage to get the bag home ?
Bag got home safely. :D
I'm fucked if I know where my phone is. Just woke up, having a vape, then back to bed. It's too early.

Just keep away from the choir boys. :D
The church is 47 paces from the Dancer.....I have to go to check on the venue for next weeks meet....
Should be your job... Somebody`s got to do it..

Back
Top Bottom