What's new

Sub Ohm Newbie

hawkwood

Hello Guys, I'm new to Sub Ohm Vaping and want to get into building my own coils, very much enjoying the vape experience
and just asking for advice,I'm currently using the Xcube 2 with the smok tfv8 atomizer with ts t8 coil,which is creating some huge clouds
vaping at 100w 0.16 ohms
so if anyone can point me in the direction of some quality juice
and offer any advice on coil building
it would be gladly appreciated

Hello Guys, I'm new to Sub Ohm Vaping and want to get into building my own coils, very much enjoying the vape experience
and just asking for advice,I'm currently using the Xcube 2 with the smok tfv8 atomizer with ts t8 coil,which is creating some huge clouds
vaping at 100w 0.16 ohms
so if anyone can point me in the direction of some quality juice
and offer any advice on coil building
it would be gladly appreciated
Pm me I am new too but I know some stuff and I have a tfv8 to but on a rx200

www.steam-engine.org will come in handy for all your coil building needs. Also has sections on ohms law and DIY juice mixing. If you do a search on this forum, you should find the recommended list of juice suppliers. I can't link to it while on my phone unfortunately.

Edit - @hawkwood just tagged you in it buddy [emoji106]

Last edited:
www.steam-engine.org will come in handy for all your coil building needs. Also has sections on ohms law and DIY juice mixing. If you do a search on this forum, you should find the recommended list of juice suppliers. I can't link to it while on my phone unfortunately.

Thanks so much I'll take a look [emoji3][emoji109]

That actually helps a lot thanks so much [emoji16]
Pm me I am new too but I know some stuff and I have a tfv8 to but on a rx200

Any one know where I could get a e liquid making starter kit or what all do I need for it ?

Back
Top Bottom