What's new

What tank do you use?

I guess you're not into rebuildables yet, but that should be your next step.

RBA's have had a resurgence this year after the subtank craze of last year, and while there are some good clearos around they can't match RBA's.

The K5, Griffin, Aromamizer, Bellus, Limitless and a host of others are all good in their own way.

Nextasis, kaufun mini v3 and merlin for MTL
Augvape druid when I fancy dripping
Subtank mini (MTL and DTL)
griffin, herakles 2 and tfv4 for DTL

I haven't used a plug in coil for at least 2 years now. Fekkin hate them.
None since I got my first gennie (mini DID for those who remember them)

However i bought a vaporesso target mini for someone and she raves on about the helmet that came with it. Reckons the ceramic coils are the nuts.

Currently using the tfv4 micro with the rca, waiting on the postie to deliver my serpent mini!

I've bought a plethora of tanks but none of them have satisfied my particular vaping preferences like the Aromamizer RDTA (V1 with V2 base being my favourite set up), so I just stick to them now. I do keep buying other tanks but as yet, none have knocked the aromamizers off their perch. I live in hope though.

Thanks for all the help! Quite like the look of the serpent mini.

Also have thought about rebuildables just don't think I've got the patience ha.

I have an embarrassingly large selection. Always trying to thin it out, but so many juices and use cases...

2x Gems
2x Kayfun mini V3
1x Le Zephr
1x Le Magister
3x Origen Mk2 (4ml)
1x Origen Mk2 (6ml)
2x Aromamizer
1x Herakles RTA2

Many others have come and gone. These are the keepers...

Have a Split en route

Really into the joyetech ultimo tanks at the moment both the Clapton and ceramic coils work great. Holds 4ml of juice too. My other go to tank is the tfv8 baby although it's a bit of a juice drinker but works great too.

Got loads of tanks sitting here but the two of them that get used daily are my subtank mini's easy and reliable, built up my aromamizer the other night too just for a change,the rest of my tanks and drippers are just left sitting in the stand

On my mechs I've pretty much settled on Kennedy's or Mad Hatter V2's.

On regulated I only really use the Ijoy Tornado.

I really should start shifting the stuff I don't use anymore....

Back
Top Bottom