What's new

Dragons Rise....

theres a long story about this but i wont go into it here.
it used to cost us £19.99 for 100ml. buy 3 25ml bottles and get the 4th free. that was when it was available from charlie and emmas vape shop. they now do their own custards for the same price.
devilicious is now 30ml for £10 which is a bit of a jump but still worth a try from vape it easy.

300ml of campfire custard ordered....that's as cheap as I can make it compared to a premium concentrate...better be nice guys... ;)

Thank you.

its all down to personal taste. lots love it and some dont like it.
heard that its not as good using a dripper than in a tank.

leave it in the dark for about 10 days or until it goes golden brown and then vape away.

leave it in the dark for about 10 days or until it goes golden brown and then vape away.
Thanks mate...be going to the end of custard queue so about 8 months ATM...but will try some before.

Agreed. I find that 3 weeks is best for me.

After that it's delicious ;)

Had my campfire in my drawer for at least a month now but very little change in color

Will upload a pic when I'm home. To be fair it is zero. It has changed more than the other juices I ordered but they've hardly changed.

ahh, then it wont change colour much at all. its the nicotine that makes juice go golden brown.

Back
Top Bottom