What's new

Dont Panic!

I've got that paper. Took a large sample in homebase, gonna mount it and put it on the wall to go with these
View attachment 102024

It's currently a work in progress

This is my side of the wall

View attachment 102025
I like your style.
Love the guitar too, is it a genuine Fender?
I have 8 Strats, 6 Tele's, a Gibson MIII, Kramer Beretta and numerous homebuilds. They line my stairs and dining room.

I like your style.
Love the guitar too, is it a genuine Fender?
I have 8 Strats, 6 Tele's, a Gibson MIII, Kramer Beretta and numerous homebuilds. They line my stairs and dining room.
I got it as a present a few years back. To the best of my knowledge it's a genuine Fender. I wouldn't have liked to ask but knowing who gave it to me i know they would have spent the extra £££'s to get the real thing. It's a lovely guitar to play. The fender neck suits the size of my wee hands better, I've always struggled with the wider necks on an acoustic guitar but that one just feels right. There's certain guitars that you just pick up and you know you won't be givin it up anytime soon. I just don't get to play as much as I used to though

I got it as a present a few years back. To the best of my knowledge it's a genuine Fender. I wouldn't have liked to ask but knowing who gave it to me i know they would have spent the extra £££'s to get the real thing. It's a lovely guitar to play. The fender neck suits the size of my wee hands better, I've always struggled with the wider necks on an acoustic guitar but that one just feels right. There's certain guitars that you just pick up and you know you won't be givin it up anytime soon. I just don't get to play as much as I used to though
I have a '64 Strat just like that. It's absolutely battered but if has the most perfect neck ever, probably from years of hard playing. It's the one guitar I will never give up.

This belongs to one of the apes here, someone who has posted in this thread.
Can you guess who?

photo.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1472236372.209339.jpg

Look what arrived today! Very impressed with the fast delivery, thank you! Looking forward to trying these this weekend!

@pfvapes Just got post and didn't expect my order until Tuesday excellent service thanks very much looking forward to trying these out now I know you have been mowed out with orders the last few days with the discount you so kindly gave us .But you have pulled out all stops to please everybody' and get the orders out quickly I can understand now why members on here go back to you thanks again

Last edited:
Ordered 120ml last night. First time customer so expecting great things after what I've read. Hopefully won't need a steep.

Back
Top Bottom