What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

We seeeeeeeee you lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrkin

How did you find us?

• Word of Mouth

Votes: 312 12.6%
  • Advertisement

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 47 1.9%
  • Search Engine

Votes: 1,677 68.0%
  • Vendor Website

Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
And another long time lurker here! You guys have been great! Helped me go from 20 cigs a day to an EVOD starter kit to sub-ohm vaping. Haven't looked back at cigs in 15 months now! Thanks guys!
Decided to finally register to be more active and ask some Qs, which would hopefully benefit many more, including those starting their vaping journey now.

Happy to be part of the community. It's been 262 days since I took up vaping full time and quit the stinkies. Never looked back.

Another lurker of a few weeks saying hello.
What a great place this is!
When I started vaping 3 months ago I was buying my juice the same B&M I bought my iStick Pico and paying £10-12 per 10ml (paid £60 for the Pico kit with absolutely no advice given from the store and quickly ruined a couple of coils). Was horrified the amount I was spending until I came across here via Reddit.
Now buying from Cotswold Vapours, novavapes and vapourdepot and all is right with the world!!

Almost two years (lurking and vaping) Down to 3mg from 24! Would never go back

Thanks for all the help here

Been lurking a while on this forum checking everything out, but bought I'd start getting me active. Vaping for just over a year, rebuilding for most of it on drippers now down to 3mg. Amazing forum, great people and all helpful. Lurking no more!

Back
Top Bottom