What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

tanks with coils and RBA decks?

Agree with what's been said, subtank mini is a great tank to start with. Watch a few u tube videos on how to build and Wick on it and you won't be disappointed

My sub/top tank mini RBA's have come with the 1.5mm holes you mention, too small unless you wick them incredibly lightly accordingly or they can easily be drilled out with or with a clamp or vice..

However, some came with 2.4mm holes (V2 RBA), but some with huge 3.5mm holes. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason which tank or when they sent them out. This is one area that kanger do need to get a grip, agreed ;).

yes my toptank came with the 1.5mm hole & they are shite, & soon as i posted my original comment, the doorbell went & fook me it was a parcel from aliexpress with 4 rba for toptank with 2.4mm

holes, wicked & coiled one up & no probs chuffing like a champ :D

Well I was gonna buy a sub tank mini but the guy at my shop told me he had none in but he did have a top tank mini and that the only difference is you fill from the top.

So I went with the top tank. Quite impressed! Not sure about the direct lung vaping yet.

Hopefully I will be able to build some 1.2 coils or something so I can MTL.

Thanks

Well I was gonna buy a sub tank mini but the guy at my shop told me he had none in but he did have a top tank mini and that the only difference is you fill from the top.

So I went with the top tank. Quite impressed! Not sure about the direct lung vaping yet.

Hopefully I will be able to build some 1.2 coils or something so I can MTL.

Thanks

You can purchase stock 1.5 and 1.2 ohm SSOCC coils for your top tank if you prefer MTL vaping. Certainly give DTL a good try though. It can seem a little strange at first, but after you pick up your device and vape on it after just one or two days, it will become second nature anyway :).

Indeed, get stuck in and use the RBA and have a go at some of your own builds too :). If you really get on with it and you are impressed with what the top tank can do with a well made and wicked coil in your RBA, then a full on RTA/RDTA becomes an attractive item with all sorts of build possibilities.

Can i recommend the Kanger Protank 4, it's under £30 on amazon. Comes with a 1.2 and .5 ohm coil plus a rba deck with 4 clapton coils and cotton with the bonus of being a top fill tank

Hey. I have the subtank mini on a subox and it did leak but I found its just a case of tightening the rda or occ more and then its fine. Its a good vape and the rda is big enough to duel coil it have a look on youtube there's a few guides/reviews on there. Hope that helps

What do you mean by wicking?
I'm not particularly experienced in vaping, but I do build my own coils now, but PLEASE watch as many videos and read up as much as you can on ohms law and building coils before you start even trying to build your own.

Always remember, safety first. Everyone here will say the same thing!!!!

Back
Top Bottom