What's new

Dripworx - B' Holiday Blow-Out "NO MINIMUM SPEND"

Oi @Dripworx Lee I've just bunged in another order, I know it's gonna be a bit manic for ya so no need to rush the dispatch on this. Enjoy your bank holiday ya Melt. [emoji3]

Oi @Dripworx Lee I've just bunged in another order, I know it's gonna be a bit manic for ya so no need to rush the dispatch on this. Enjoy your bank holiday ya Melt. [emoji3]

No worries mate, pretty organised this time around plenty in stock ready to rock so shouldn't be too bad :)

And you mate [emoji16][emoji100][emoji100]

To clear things up a little - details of how to enter a discount code can be found on the FAQ page of our site.

Entering the code into the comments box will not discount anything from the order total.

To clear things up a little - details of how to enter a discount code can be found on the FAQ page of our site.

Entering the code into the comments box will not discount anything from the order total.

wow, just wow, I didn't think it was that difficult;)

wow, just wow, I didn't think it was that difficult;)

I know neither did I lol, a lot of people seem to have trouble finding the box so that's why I added the instructions, seems it's still not very clear though :(

Il see if there's any way of moving it, not sure if I can do that though! It's ok I can just refund the discount if people write it in the comments box by accident but it does take a while when I need to manually do it through PayPal for quite a few people [emoji28]

Hack the sourcecode and add a line under the special instructions box, just to mention it's on the next page.

Back
Top Bottom