What's new

Looking for a new mod

ivaperz

I currently have a Smok TFV8 and a Bellus RTA and am searching for a new mod but just can't seem to narrow one down at the right price.

Not looking to spend a lot, maybe £35 at most? I know, being a scrooge but spent a lot on vaping recently. As I have the TFV8, I think the minimum should be 200w on the mod.

• 200w minimum
  • On board charging if possible (convenience i.e. in the car for a quick charge up)
  • Temp control (Plan to use SS on the Bellus & RTA section of TFV8)
  • UK based delivery/purchase (Ideally would want to get it in some point next week/want to avoid delivery issues)
I've looked at the Smok H-Priv, R200 and Primus but none of those have onboard charging.
Also looked at the RX200S which would be around £35-40 either from Gearbest UK warehouse or another site I've found however I believe the 510 pin is still rubbish and I would be using the smok tank on it. Also, not sure how good the onboard charging is on the device/how long it would take.

Cheers!

The RX 2/3 might have a better 510, I don't know. You can always put a shim ring under the atty to compensate for the short Joyetech 510s (I do that). To be honest, for £35 you aren't going to get something perfect.

From my experience you need around £40 for most 200w mods...and that's with out the batteries.

Lavabox. Crackin mod. Spendy, but, dna200 so hugely tweekable tc, built in replaceable LiPo that'll last all day (@ 55w), an 'off the shelf' 1300mAh upgrade, onboard pass through charging, and a nice strong machined ally box. :)
uk stock with free 48hr deliv.

Lavabox. Crackin mod. Spendy, but, dna200 so hugely tweekable tc, built in replaceable LiPo that'll last all day (@ 55w), an 'off the shelf' 1300mAh upgrade, onboard pass through charging, and a nice strong machined ally box. :)
uk stock with free 48hr deliv.
For "£35 at most"? Link me up please! :D OP has unrealistic expectations really. Wants ultra cheap but wants it from the UK and quick. Wants on board charging but wants 200 watts etc etc.

For "£35 at most"? Link me up please! :D OP has unrealistic expectations really. Wants ultra cheap but wants it from the UK and quick. Wants on board charging but wants 200 watts etc etc.

WAAY too early in the morning to see minor details like that, I'm still on my first coffee ! lol
(I'd did say spendy. :D)

Decided I'll pick up a Smok H-Priv 220w and an Efest Soda battery charger, or a Kbox 200 which won't require an additional charger.
Anyone have any reasons as to why these may not be a good choice?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom