What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

CBD liquid

I bought a bottle of Kanavape off Amazon and I don't rate it at all. Nothing beats CBD Vapes stuff I've found. I too am looking for a replacement.

Ive looked into them but apparently they are all awful. Do you know of any that actually work?

You can run a cloupor m4 by recoiling it with 26gauge wire and never going above 15w. Erb must be fully dry. Discard mesh filter, keep holes clean with a pin each use and de-grease the entire atty every few days the way a traditional grandad pipe would be cleaned. Press the fire button, wait for some whisps of vapour and execute one DTL hit and hold as long as you can. It does work and it can be a temperamental device to use daily. Spend a couple of hundred for something bulletproof. Please PM me anyone for further info as we are off topic.

@Thom2022 maybe worth investing in a herb vaporiser? Then you can vaporise your herbs not smoke them (in theory)

You don't get as much of the 'oils', a vaporiser effectively reduces the amount of cbd you get. :) They leave enough In the 'waste' that it can be processed to make some sort of devrivative.

You don't get as much of the 'oils', a vaporiser effectively reduces the amount of cbd you get. :) They leave enough In the 'waste' that it can be processed to make some sort of devrivative.

What you call oil I would call tar. Foulsome and stinky as well. Yukky

Ive bought herbs and botanical 400mg
I put couple of drops in my RDTA which had juice in it already within 5 mins of vaping. I felt a slight relaxation, but the feeling went away within 10 mins or so.

So this coming weekend I'll think I will put it neat in fresh coiled and wicked tank

Right, I've got a friend who is looking at trying cbd for chronic arthritis pain. I've sent her links to a decent starter kit and some juice (thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread!). But she is going for an endoscopy this week and has a few issues with her digestive system. Does anyone know if this is likely to cause any issues with vaping cbd? She has never been a smoker so obviously she needs to learn to vape in the first place :)

I've read through the the thread and all I'm getting is that cbd vapes was the best and now it's gone. What's the next best vendor. My dad has arthritis and would like to get him some to try during his periods of pain.

Back
Top Bottom