What's new

Built-in battery for Crown V2?

vaporiser

Postman
I've got my outdoor mod which is my Priv paired with the TFV8. Now I just need to complete my setup for home. I've got a Crown V2 tank which is great for taste, not sure what mod I want to pair with it. It has to be built-in battery so it's easy to charge with pass through while I'm at home. And it needs at least 80w to get the most out of the Crown. Any suggestions?

eleaf ipower 5000mah? cheap as chips, small, and just about the biggest internal battery you'll find

£35 is quite steep.. isn't there anything a bit lower in price? Don't mind how small the battery is, this is something I'm just going to use at home so I don't mind if it's constantly charging, as long as it has pass-through lol. I do have an iStick 30w, they scratch easily though which has kind of put me off Eleaf

£35 is quite steep.. isn't there anything a bit lower in price? Don't mind how small the battery is, this is something I'm just going to use at home so I don't mind if it's constantly charging, as long as it has pass-through lol. I do have an iStick 30w, they scratch easily though which has kind of put me off Eleaf
Well £22 if you don't mind the wait from China. Otherwise stick with your 30w I'd say, won't find much cheaper than a 30w istick. Anything from the uk will be at least £30 I'm pretty sure. Also do you do passthrough at the mo? Major hassle imo, far better to spend a few quid extra and get 1/2/3 days battery life depending on wattage.

I get a few hours battery life with my Priv lol.. brilliant mod though. I was thinking of a stick-like mod.. but is there anything of that shape that goes up to 80-100w?

If it's for home use that's where you want the bigger, better mod with some extra goodies lol ;).

As previously advised, spend the extra and get yourself the best mod you can possibly afford for home use. At home is where you'll often want to perhaps crank things up a notch sometimes depending on the liquid and flavours you may have got your hands on :).

Especially with a Crown 2 with the latest improved V3 coils. If it must be an internal cell, consider something like a Cool fire 100 TC. The Crown 2's 0.25 / 0.5 ohm coils are SS316L, so TC is an option there. I have some Rafale RBA's on the way for my Crown 2, I'll let you know how they build and vape :)..

For the sake of an extra £10, £15 or £20 now that you won't then be absolutely kicking yourself for in a feq weeks and end up buying another mod anyway, get it out of the way and push your budget up a bit. I'm not saying go out and buy a DNA 200 pmsl, I'm simply saying don't just think of right now, give yourself at least some wriggle room and a bit of added future proofing if you're going to spend the money anyway. Whilst there are always exceptions, you do pretty much get what you pay for, so pay for the absolute best you possibly can to both last and to give you some reasonable future capabilities and options you simply won have if you go super cheap amd basic.

Your kind of doing things in reverse to the majority mate lol. Most tend to prefer a cheaper beater as an all day work and run of the mill vape, then have your best mod at home to enjoy the best possible vape when you're relaxing, etc :).

I use the innokin tc100 for my crowns very nice and fast charging as well

I'm just using the standard 0.25 ohm. It has a range of 60-100w. Honestly I feel like 50-65w is best and once you go over 65w the flavour is barely there lol. At 50-65w I feel like it was worth buying for improved flavour and I'm still working with unblended liquid at the moment. I'm thinking of trying the V3 coils, I think the 0.8 ohms are best for flavour? Trying to find the best price first, managed to get the tank for £22 so was quite pleased with that. Is there much difference between the Rafael and V3 coils?

Others opinions will vary obviously but I think the 0.8 ohm Crown 2 coils just nudge ahead of the Rafale 0.5 ohms on the flavour front. Not a lot in it though and as a bonus the Rafale coils can still be had cheap as chips from Ecigwizard.

Back
Top Bottom