What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

BANKHOL29

£56 later. happy DJ. well it is my birthday and im allowed to spoil myself so there :)

£56 later. happy DJ. well it is my birthday and im allowed to spoil myself so there :)

Happy birthday Deej you sexy fekker you [emoji6][emoji41][emoji41][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji106]

thank you. another day older another day skinter :D

i ordered my first bottle of spiritwalker and a bunkr strudle as everyone was raving about it.
plenty of 30ml and a 50ml to keep me going from the original range.
ive just had my pow wow breakfast and now moving onto coyote coconut for my dessert.

Raided Ermmm I mean I'm spending the break with my 6yr old daughter and spending lots of money. Enjoy the break apes.[emoji3]

How did I miss this!!! Aaaaaargh!! :frustratedcomputer:

At least I did it properly - missed by nearly a week! :P

ADDED: Belated happy birthday @MrDJ :10:

How did I miss this!!! Aaaaaargh!! :frustratedcomputer:

At least I did it properly - missed by nearly a week! :P

ADDED: Belated happy birthday @MrDJ :10:

I missed it too ... some of us have scooter rallies to attend on bank holiday weekends!!

I just ordered some bunkr maple pecan, some Waxie and a Manabush mug though anyway. :D

I missed it too ... some of us have scooter rallies to attend on bank holiday weekends!!

I just ordered some bunkr maple pecan, some Waxie and a Manabush mug though anyway. :D
Nah, I have no life ..... just Manabush ......... and not enough of that ........... :violin:

talking of scoots, I presume you are aware of this lambretta from way back @ZT ?

scan0003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom