What's new

Manc Meet Sept 3rd

You ignorant shits. Where is my invite! I may actually not be at a car show that day and can piss you lot off in reality as well as online :D

@3dj is the membership secretary I will take the issue up with him. I can add you to the mailing list but your more than welcome

You ignorant shits. Where is my invite! I may actually not be at a car show that day and can piss you lot off in reality as well as online :D
Peps. The Manc vape meet is open to all. You are more than welcome to come.
Get your arse down to the meet. :D

Hi folks! Will be missing this one due to me being in Canada! Anyone going to the expo in Birmingham next month? Will be there on the Friday [emoji3]

Huge selection of beers, Camera pub of the year for this region and if you prefer the bottled stuff......
14102019_10155152443210558_513185397_n.jpg

I'm back in Manchester this weekend visiting family. It's been a while and I was wondering are there any decent vape shops close to Piccadilly?

I'm back in Manchester this weekend visiting family. It's been a while and I was wondering are there any decent vape shops close to Piccadilly?
The only one which is decent is on Mosely st. opposite the Art gallery, Vape 360... Good selection of juice including @manabush Bunkr and a few USA brands at pretty fair prices. Plenty of regulated mods in there but usual b&m high prices.
For Mech`s and a wider selection of juice you need to go to Levenshulme to Puff Mart. Good selection and not bad prices.

The only one which is decent is on Mosely st. opposite the Art gallery, Vape 360... Good selection of juice including @manabush Bunkr and a few USA brands at pretty fair prices. Plenty of regulated mods in there but usual b&m high prices.
For Mech`s and a wider selection of juice you need to go to Levenshulme to Puff Mart. Good selection and not bad prices.

Thanks for that bud. Vape 360 sounds perfect.

Back
Top Bottom