What's new

Dragons Rise....

Need need need more campfire custard but it's out of stock any idea when it will be back in?

Need need need more campfire custard but it's out of stock any idea when it will be back in?
@Chadders DR are not a vendor on here if you go on there Facebook site and keep checking for new stock I opened a bottle today about 8 weeks steep and it just gets better

@Chadders Campfire custard is back, their labels came today.

Use code discount10%

Last edited:
All ordered... Campfire custard has become my adv and I cant find anything that matches it.

glad to hear that @Chadders

when i first introduced campfire custard to the forums just on a chance of trying so many custards over 18 months i knew from the start this was special and i rated it highly in my review as my number 1 custard. and like you it still is.
i did get some raised eyebrows at first as rightly so his packaging,labels,bottles were crap at first but hes listened and turned it around.
just a shame a lot of his other flaves are not in the same league but thats down to personal taste.

glad to hear that @Chadders

when i first introduced campfire custard to the forums just on a chance of trying so many custards over 18 months i knew from the start this was special and i rated it highly in my review as my number 1 custard. and like you it still is.
i did get some raised eyebrows at first as rightly so his packaging,labels,bottles were crap at first but hes listened and turned it around.
just a shame a lot of his other flaves are not in the same league but thats down to personal taste.
My sentiments exactly I've tried many custards now and campfire is definitely number one. I've added the raspberry ripple and honeycomb ice-cream to my order this time as the jam rolypoly disappointed.

On a side note, vapefest introduced me to grumpy juice and their grumpy custard is not half bad

i tried one bottle of grumpy and it was ok but back then i was on devilicious and that was my all day vape for over a year.

Back
Top Bottom