What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How to get big clouds ?

xXCooLGuYXx

Postman
I have e a rx200 with a so horny wild Bull dripper and a tfv8 tank ? An help to get big clouds ?

fill the tfv8 up, pump up the wattage to over 100watts and watch the clouds flow and the juice disappear

what strength nicotine are you using as as best at 3mg or maybe 6mg a a push but it might be too much throat hit at high wattage.

What percentage of vg are in your liquids? That's always a good start 80/20 vg heavy would be good for clouds.
Tfv8 should produce pretty big clouds anyway.

fill the tfv8 up, pump up the wattage to over 100watts and watch the clouds flow and the juice disappear

what strength nicotine are you using as as best at 3mg or maybe 6mg a a push but it might be too much throat hit at high wattage.
I us 0nic and 100vg and thanks

I have a cloud but I want one like those people in vape com have that what I mean

I use my Griffin at 60W and drip at 75-80W and get huge clouds with 70:30 juice so I'm not sure how you're not at a higher power max VG? Have you got your airflow wide open and taking a big draw?

Back
Top Bottom