What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I'm almost kind of embarrassed by this one - I hadn't ordered anything.

I contacted the crazy wire company as I might have been sent a mislabeled spool. This became a decent conversation where I told them there's some stuff they're doing that is excellent - but there might be ways that they could improve and build on the good stuff they're doing.
They said they'd send a bit of free stuff as a thank you............
so what arrived?

OMFG!!! this did:

View attachment 102132

I've heard a few folks knock them from time to time. Personally, I think we all mess up from time to time and it's to be expected - but what matters is after sales service. I have always had extremely good service from them - but even so, I just can't believe they did this.

kudos to them :happy guys:

No Nichrome?!!? you should email them and complain

I'm almost kind of embarrassed by this one - I hadn't ordered anything.

I contacted the crazy wire company as I might have been sent a mislabeled spool. This became a decent conversation where I told them there's some stuff they're doing that is excellent - but there might be ways that they could improve and build on the good stuff they're doing.
They said they'd send a bit of free stuff as a thank you............
so what arrived?

OMFG!!! this did:

View attachment 102132

I've heard a few folks knock them from time to time. Personally, I think we all mess up from time to time and it's to be expected - but what matters is after sales service. I have always had extremely good service from them - but even so, I just can't believe they did this.

kudos to them :happy guys:
Not sure if you have watched Daniel (DJLsb Vapes) on YouTube, his preferred wire is from the crazy wire company

Cue plenty of 'constructive' emails, telephone calls and letters to the Crazy Wire Company after this post!

Won't need to be being any wire for a while eh @allen ?!
No, not for a long time.

Anf the lesson is sometimes useful feedback is better received when its presented while remembering the recipient is a living and breathing person too...... Who probably takes pride in what they do.

I'm sure some of our in-house vendors would like their customers to remember that too (not us apes, but the general riff raff)

No, not for a long time.

Anf the lesson is sometimes useful feedback is better received when its presented while remembering the recipient is a living and breathing person too...... Who probably takes pride in what they do.

I'm sure some of our in-house vendors would like their customers to remember that too (not us apes, but the general riff raff)
I'm in the process of writing a lengthy email full of constructive criticism to Burger King. Watch this space :2thumbsup::buttkisser:

Not sure if you have watched Daniel (DJLsb Vapes) on YouTube, his preferred wire is from the crazy wire company

No, I've never heard that. I don't blame him either
(but please remember we have extremely good in-house vendors too folks)

After a year of sighing over @Rob's gold Zero clone, Fasttech suddenly had a few for sale so I nabbed one. I am a very, very happy ape today! :mail: :bliss:

And it's so flipping shiny that I nearly got blinded when I took it out into the sunshine to take a pic, sorry it's a crappy pic! :thumbup:

P1090329.jpg

After a year of sighing over @Rob's gold Zero clone, Fasttech suddenly had a few for sale so I nabbed one. I am a very, very happy ape today! :mail: :bliss:

And it's so flipping shiny that I nearly got blinded when I took it out into the sunshine to take a pic, sorry it's a crappy pic! :thumbup:

P1090329.jpg
Ooooooh! It's so preeeeettttyyy!!!!!!!!!!

P1090329.jpg

Bing bling

Back
Top Bottom