What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Labels!

JohnnyAce

Veteran
I know there's a few threads on Labels knocking around on here but they don't answer what I'm looking for

I've got labels & a printer capable of printing labels, but what I what to know is how do you go about designing the labels? Is it just in Paint or something or some sort of software?

I just use Excel.
Cells for writing info etc. Can pull in photos or clip art / backgrounds etc.

So I've bodged together a pretty crappy looking label in Word, the problem is getting it to print as a label

Usually, I highlight what I want in the label, go to Mailings & labels & it's there to edit & print

If you're copying by clicking with your mouse and dragging it, that can mess with the formatting. Try copying your label in word by pressing Ctrl+A to select all then Ctrl+C to copy then open mailings, create your new document then press Ctrl+V and it should appear in the correct format and be ready for any editing, moving or resizing.

Ps; it's a damn site easier just to buy some blank labels that are listed within mailings!! Word will do all the hard work for you! I use Avery 3489.

Good luck!

Depends really...you after just making some cheeky fun labels...clip art or pics of net ect and add your wording.

But if your getting serious photo shop design your own...but it's a long proses especial if you not used it before

I'll happily design some labels for you! Let me know the name of your juice and bit of info about it and what details you want on there and I'll knock some up!

Depends really...you after just making some cheeky fun labels...clip art or pics of net ect and add your wording.

But if your getting serious photo shop design your own...but it's a long proses especial if you not used it before

If you're copying by clicking with your mouse and dragging it, that can mess with the formatting. Try copying your label in word by pressing Ctrl+A to select all then Ctrl+C to copy then open mailings, create your new document then press Ctrl+V and it should appear in the correct format and be ready for any editing, moving or resizing.

Ps; it's a damn site easier just to buy some blank labels that are listed within mailings!! Word will do all the hard work for you! I use Avery 3489.

Good luck!

Cheers man, yeah it's the Avery labels I use, I use them for mail at work. I'd used Word & a clipart banner I just couldn't get the thing into Mailings but I'll try what you said!!

I'll happily design some labels for you! Let me know the name of your juice and bit of info about it and what details you want on there and I'll knock some up!

Cheers for the offer dude but I should be able to manage :)

Back
Top Bottom