What's new

eBay for vaping?

Do you buy vaping products from eBay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Same as buying anything else off Ebay, check feedback check prices elsewhere, but its always buyer beware, if its too good to be true, it probably is

there's also a good seller I've used who sells a range of genuine and clone items which can be pre-built with your choice of coil in whatever gauge, resistance, wire type you want.

I have used this seller before, bought a goblin mini clone, pre built and wicked. I had read alot of reviews on how the goblin mini leaked lots if it wasn't wicked properly. Buying the pre-made one showed me exactly what to do. Great price too.

I usually buy I-Sub coils in bulk from ebay for the mrs, and there's never a problem with those. A few mods I've bought in the past have all checked out with the scratch codes.

If you look around first and check reviews you shouldn't have a problem.

Torchy for batteries, a couple of bargain second hand mech tubes and I have bought some spare glass and O rings.

I buy cotton bacon and there are couple of good coil sellers on ebay which are juice junkie and m3talpig thats all I would buy from ebay

I have only used eBay once for vape gear - the Jolly Vaper sent me a very nice rubber sleeve for the Noisy Cricket. It has a MiB Noisy Cricket in relief on one side. Arrived the day after it was sent. Would use again - but I only wanted one really ;)

Had a couple of mods/tanks off there and some clone atties which all seemed fine.
Mostly I use it for empty bottles and syringes as they are usually pretty cheap.

I use ebay quite a bit for other stuff too so maybe I am a bit less sceptical, as other have said check out the seller/feedback, make sure prices are right and tale it up with paypal if you get hit with a scammer.

I have only used eBay once for vape gear - the Jolly Vaper sent me a very nice rubber sleeve for the Noisy Cricket. It has a MiB Noisy Cricket in relief on one side. Arrived the day after it was sent. Would use again - but I only wanted one really ;)

I also used The Jolly Vaper on Ebay for sleeves. Great service, arrived the next day... but he threw in one of those silly 'Vape Bands' :P

I'd much rather trust a vendor who has a physical presence (e.g. a shop) like RedJuice, UKEcigStore etc. THat way if I need to complain and they ignore me I can turn up and cause a nuisance!

I've used eBay for quite a few things until I found the Chinese sites, although I've just ordered some cotton bacon , good for bottles to if you don't mind the wait

Back
Top Bottom