What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

HUGE 42% discount on premium juice

mannikon

Veteran
Till the end of August.
Phileas Fogg has a forum discount going on the entire juice range of 42% on any order over £30.
Discount code is "dontpanic" (Hitchhikers Guide reference ...)

www.pfvapes.com

Never tried them but have seen them make great vendor posts on here so was on my to try list. Got the around the world set to try them all. Thanks for the heads up.

Keep putting six bottles in my basket as I really want more lemon grab , but then I open my juice drawer which is full to bursting and think I don't need more juice. But I don't know how much longer I can hold out .
This code is really testing my resolve ,

Keep putting six bottles in my basket as I really want more lemon grab , but then I open my juice drawer which is full to bursting and think I don't need more juice. But I don't know how much longer I can hold out .

Only a few days left ... you know you want to :16::D

When it runs out you'll be really kicking yourself that you didn't buy any when it was on special! :D

Back
Top Bottom